Compendium of Footjob Techniques v0.2

For foot lovers. Footjobs, toejobs, cumming on feet. Feet in sandals count too. Stocking jobs, pantyhosejobs, nylonjobs, sockjobs. Cumming on stockings, Cumming on pantyhose, cumming on nylons, cumming on socks.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN, albers1

would u like me to continue?

yes
100%
no
No votes

Total votes: 48

albers1

Compendium of Footjob Techniques v0.2

Post by albers1 »

Alber's compendium of footjob techniques

just footjob positions, no bullshit, no paywall (no allegedly footsex ebook which i pay seven pounds for and all this ebook was a compilation of fucking wikipedia articles in the end, yes i mean you aaron bruckner you fucking SOB)

welcome my fellow footlovers, first and foremost let me make clear what kind of terminology I use for the parts of the feet here. so see this figure pls. shoutout to lady urbina she might be still active doing shoe bukkake via mail
ezgif-4-1e481294f3b0.png

lube yourself up! (preferably with grape seed oil and for the love of god, no baby oil) because its about to get cozy!
so i will divide this guide into three different sections:

:arrow: frontward,

:arrow: backwards (reverse) and

:arrow: sideways and others,

each of them differ on which direction the practitioner is facing towards and in a general sense all techniques/positions have one thing in common:
  • one foot has a supporting role while the other foot is actively applying stimuli and pressure.
  • positions that let the feet do both require a lot of core/leg strength and stamina.

:arrow: Theoretical approach on a footjob, stimuli Types

This compendium is written with an open mind, so suggestions, ideas etc are welcome! Please share your thoughts!

:idea: Changelog :idea:

v0.1

v0.2
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by albers1 on Sun May 14, 2023 11:04 pm, edited 16 times in total.
:arrow: Deutsches Sub-Forum (Shoesession-Schwesterforum)

:arrow: erome.com

:arrow: MY TOPICS

:arrow: :!: FREE TRIBUTES (under my conditions) :!: kik me : thereal_albers1
albers1

1.Frontward-Footjob

Post by albers1 »

Frontward (conventional)
The practitioner is facing the partner face to face. The perfomer has visual cues and can respond appropriately to its partners reaction actively.

• arch_open
    ezgif-4-ebc5cd25d428.gif
    skin contact only at the arches, side of the foot, the sides of the shaft are not that sensitve. As a pure technique i rate it 6/10. a lot of eye contact.
  • arch_closed
    ezgif.com-resize.gif
    A lot more skin contact due to touching soles 8/10
  • toegrab
    ezgif-4-43e25d33abb8.gif
    intense if use right. focus on frenulum and at the beginning of the shaft/glans to maximise effectiveness. 9/10 if use right
  • toesupport
    creating support with your other foot is important ad you wont be able to apply pressure, when it hanging loose in the air.. you need resistance

• toe extension
      ezgif-4-9549fcaac650.gif
      the toes of the supporting foot are extended. cock rests on the back of the foot. due to this being a boney part of the instep, might be uncomfortable..
    • toe flexion
      ezgif-4-38446ed57928.gif
      toes are flexed and form a claw. more comfortable then the back of the foot and good control support
  • sole slide
    ezgif-4-b91957c20f0b.gif
    sole slides on shaft for maximum skin contact. one of the best. 10/10
  • doubletoeclaw
    ezgif-4-dd77dc73ef58.gif
    both feet form a claw. skin contact on toes, and toe ball 6/10
  • toewreath
    ezgif-4-e753a3624100.gif
    cock slides between all toes.. notice all side can be touched. 10/10
phew, collecting all this info makes me kinda aroused. leave a reply if u like it so far so i will continue.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by albers1 on Sun May 14, 2023 11:56 am, edited 18 times in total.

Chad96

Re: Compendium of Footjob Techniques

Post by Chad96 »

What other ways are there this is very interesting
albers1

Post by albers1 »

Chad96 wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:17 pm What other ways are there this is very interesting
a lot of ways. these are just from my experience if u gave ideas share them. this is supposed to be a FREE definitive , concrete guide on fj.

albers1

Post by albers1 »

-replaced frontward techniques with gifs
-edit intro and added lady urbinas feet into it

SummerRay

Re: Compendium of Footjob Techniques v0.1

Post by SummerRay »

Thanks for this post, btw! I have definitely studied it and put it to good use!!!! Way to help a girl who is new to the foot game out!!! 😁
Gypa

Post by Gypa »

This guide is hot so fair :)
I would love to see this finished.
There seems to be more varieties in footjob techniques than one would think at first glance.
I think you could probably also mention how each technique diffrent, then something about which one you would most recoment vs which one you would least recomend.
Also it would be nice to see something what guy could expect from getting a footjob vs what Girl should expect giving it.
albers1

Post by albers1 »

Gypa wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:09 am This guide is hot so fair :)
I would love to see this finished.
There seems to be more varieties in footjob techniques than one would think at first glance.
I think you could probably also mention how each technique diffrent, then something about which one you would most recoment vs which one you would least recomend.
Also it would be nice to see something what guy could expect from getting a footjob vs what Girl should expect giving it.
thank you for your honest feedback! desperately needed due to lack of motivation and dedication! i will consider this and update it in future posts. thank you again

yellowpanda8

Post by yellowpanda8 »

I like this post. Arch closed and toe claw work well. I have great success with the reverse foot job. Nylons really make a foot job in my opinion.
albers1

2.Backward-Footjob

Post by albers1 »

Backwards (a.k.a. Reverse Footjob)
The practitioner is facing backwards towards their partner. Your back and butt is facing the receiver. Rather difficult and passive, since you have to tilt your head to get visual cues. Ideal for PLAST lovers. Butt, genitals, legs, soles & toes are exposed to the receiver. Do variations on the angle of massage by elevating the practitioners and receivers positions. Great for a sole moneyshots.
  • arch_open_reversed
    same as the frontal one, where the contact is redtricted to the side of the foot. feels meh, but the view on the soles is to behold of. 6/10
  • reverse_toegrab
    if applied pressure correctly grabbing it with your index toes amd big toe, can lead too very intense situation since you can focus on sensitive spots such as the frenulum 8/10
  • double_toegrab
    with both feet grabbing the girth ot the shaft this is clearly a recommendation 8/10
  • reverse_ball_slide
    with the ball of the big toe you can apply pressure on a single point making it a 8/10
  • doubletoeclaw_reversed
    sliding it up and fown between all toes creates a sensational ripple effect öike using massage beads. 9/10
  • reverse_toewreath
    because this is an reverse toewreath the shaft, glans and frenulun slide toward the sole, and causes a different sensation than the frontal one since the direction is changed. 8/10
Last edited by albers1 on Sun May 14, 2023 10:59 pm, edited 4 times in total.