Sniffing my wifes feet

For foot lovers. Footjobs, toejobs, cumming on feet. Feet in sandals count too. Stocking jobs, pantyhosejobs, nylonjobs, sockjobs. Cumming on stockings, Cumming on pantyhose, cumming on nylons, cumming on socks.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN, albers1

flydave

Sniffing my wifes feet

Post by flydave »

I love everything about the female foot, wrinkles , toes heels arches ( the whole 9) but nothing else is a bigger turn on than sniffing my wifes feet as soon as she comes in from work in her flats, running errands in her sneakers or kicking of her heels and hose after church. The best part of it is she tells me “ I been working on that smell that you like”. I quickly lay her on her tummy wrinkled soles looking up at me and I bury my face in what I call “ The Sweet Spot” which is in the balls of her feet . Thats where the best stink is on her feet. Are there any other men out there that love the stink of their mates feet or any women who love having their feet sniffed?
feet71

Re: Sniffing my wifes feet

Post by feet71 »

I love the way my girlfriend's feet smell after she wears boots. When she sticks her feet in my face I get an instant hard-on. She thinks her feet stink so I have to convince her that they don't. I bury my nose where the toes and the ball of the foot meet. The scent there is so erotic.
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

I also love the smell of my wife's feet after she wears flats, especially a specific pair. I'll ask her to wear them for me and tell her I'll give her a great foot message in the evening before bed. Then I lay down with my head by her feet and her feet in my chest and message her gorgeous feet for a good long time while I smell their amazing aroma. While I get nice and hard she starts tracing her nails along my balls and up and down my cock, over and then under my underwear. Finally, she'll pull my underwear off completely and just give me a handjob while she teases my balls and strokes my thighs, all while I have both of her feet in my face. On occasion she'll even let me cum into the flats that she was wearing.
shoesmelladdict

Post by shoesmelladdict »

Love sniffing my wife's feet after wearing her well worn clogs
flydave

Post by flydave »

I love that bro ... do you do it while she is asleep or does she know that you are doing