Sleepy Solejobs

For foot lovers. Footjobs, toejobs, cumming on feet. Feet in sandals count too. Stocking jobs, pantyhosejobs, nylonjobs, sockjobs. Cumming on stockings, Cumming on pantyhose, cumming on nylons, cumming on socks.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN, albers1

flydave

Sleepy Solejobs

Post by flydave »

Share pics and stories if any of you guys share my love for SLEEPY SOLEJOBS! Its just something about pulling the covers back and a pair of wrinkled sweaty stink soles appear. I have cummed my wifes soles and toes so many times like this. Sometimes she knew and others she didnt, but she still got a massive load. Will upload pics later. Please share pics and stories!
TypOG

Re: Sleepy Solejobs

Post by TypOG »

Post u first Story and i Post mine
flydave

Post by flydave »

Not necessarily stories bro .... Im just a fan of sleepy solejobs this is my first time Posting . Just trying ro see if anyone else enjoys it
flydave

Post by flydave »

Not necessarily stories bro .... Im just a fan of sleepy solejobs this is my first time Posting . Just trying ro see if anyone else enjoys it
Footloverb75

Post by Footloverb75 »

I love it, often do it when my wife is not really in the mood and/over falls asleep because she works odd hours as a nurse. She likes me to tell her about it the following day. :)
flydave

Post by flydave »

Bro My wife always asks me “ Did you do it” so now I dont wipe it off and she KNOWS that I did it.
footcore

Post by footcore »

Having our wife's know about our foot fetish is one thing ,but the thing to tell her I wanna cum on her soles while she is asleep seems difficult for me to share with her ! How did you manage to start doing it with her knowledge?
footcore

Post by footcore »

Having our wife's know about our foot fetish is one thing ,but the thing to tell her I wanna cum on her soles while she is asleep seems difficult for me to share with her ! How did you manage to start doing it with her knowledge?
flydave

Post by flydave »

It was rough at first because she thought it was weird.... but I just told her that its something that I like. I also said that It wont be every night ( although I want it to be every night) and she was like “ Ok whatever”
Anti2014

Post by Anti2014 »

I think i cummed only at soles of my last 5 gfs lol, but i dont know if i recorded all of them!