New girlfriend

For foot lovers. Footjobs, toejobs, cumming on feet. Feet in sandals count too. Stocking jobs, pantyhosejobs, nylonjobs, sockjobs. Cumming on stockings, Cumming on pantyhose, cumming on nylons, cumming on socks.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN, albers1

green23

New girlfriend

Post by green23 »

So I recently got a new girlfriend that is into bdsm, she has shared her desires and I felt confident enough to share that I have a foot fetish and want to do stuff with her. Surprisingly she is actually really into it and has already tried to give me a fj but the time wasn't right. It was like a quickie thing but ran out of time. She is from Brazil and usually wears flip flops. How should I go about asking her to wear things like ballet style flats without making it weird. We started dating 2 months ago, is it much too soon to ask her to wear certain footwear?
Newfootlover

Re: New girlfriend

Post by Newfootlover »

I'd go to a store and point out some flats and tell her she'd look hot in them. Worth a shot
Obscure

Post by Obscure »

just tell her that ballerina flats turns you on in particular.. she already knows that you have a foot fetish, i don't think she'll consider it as an off-putting fetish. plus you two are consent adults, there's no shaming in sharing your fetish. Just give it a shot without beating the bushes. She'll accept you nonetheless.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Buy her a pair of ballet flats that you would like to see her wear as a gift. Put a note in the box that says something like, "I can't wait to see what you do to me with these." That should capture her interest.