New Store - Footjob Loving Ladies

For foot lovers. Footjobs, toejobs, cumming on feet. Feet in sandals count too. Stocking jobs, pantyhosejobs, nylonjobs, sockjobs. Cumming on stockings, Cumming on pantyhose, cumming on nylons, cumming on socks.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN, albers1

FootjobLovingLadies

New Store - Footjob Loving Ladies

Post by FootjobLovingLadies »

I love getting footjobs from pretty girls with nice smooth feet. So I decided to start filming my fantasies! My stores are ManyVids Clips4Sale KinkBomb

Most of the clips are POV so you feel like the model is jerking you off! Right now, I have hot clips on the stores with super cute foot girls Dacey Harlot, Eva Long, Jade Nile, Rosalyn Sphinx, Scarlett Mae and Lux Lives. Some of them are taboo tease clips with "stepdaughter fantasies". Others have domination with the girls humiliating you. We have a couple of clips where the fantasy is that you and the girl are both tied up in a humiliating situation.

I'm new at this. So, if you order a clip, please send me a message and tell me how you like it. Even if you don't order, you are welcome to contact me with suggestions. Thanks.
fj_dacey_11 copy.jpg
fj_dacey_22 copy.jpg
fj_evajade_20 copy.jpg
fj_evajade_34 copy.jpg
fj_rosalyn_28 copy.jpg
fj_scarlett_14 copy.jpg
fj_scarlett_20 copy.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ophil69

Re: New Store - Footjob Loving Ladies

Post by ophil69 »

:lol: whaou excellent