Roadside? Park? Parking lot?

For foot lovers. Footjobs, toejobs, cumming on feet. Feet in sandals count too. Stocking jobs, pantyhosejobs, nylonjobs, sockjobs. Cumming on stockings, Cumming on pantyhose, cumming on nylons, cumming on socks.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN, albers1

droid1959

Roadside? Park? Parking lot?

Post by droid1959 »

I've enjoyed my gals feet many many times, in heels, in nylons, etc, a few times in public. I've told her I want to fuck her feet in a parking lot before going into the restaurant for drinks/dinner. Or maybe have her "force" me to jack off on her feet and shoes before going in.

Once we were driving home from her folks house and I got turned on by her feet. We parked in a closed business parking lot (its like 2pm) and I fucked her feet to a good cum blast. Anyone else have hot stories to share? Especially if you were going to a dinner or wedding with her dressed up.

Twice my wife had me fuck her feet in pantyhose and heels before leaving for work, and she left with my cum on her feet and shoes, very hot!