Very hot footjob for my timid stepbrother

For foot lovers. Footjobs, toejobs, cumming on feet. Feet in sandals count too. Stocking jobs, pantyhosejobs, nylonjobs, sockjobs. Cumming on stockings, Cumming on pantyhose, cumming on nylons, cumming on socks.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN, albers1

Absolute_T_F

Post by Absolute_T_F »

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/11794 ... tepbrother

I caught my younger stepbrother while he watches a footjob video clip on a cell phone. I decided to give him a footjob to remember. First was uncomfortable to him, because is very timid. I was put my feet in his lap and started to little playing with his cock to relax him. I watched his reaction, he tried to keep it calm but he was very excited and he was barely controlled. When I was starting to play with his horny cock with my bare feet and toes and he was losing control. He ejaculated two times, When I doing my footjob playing and his huge cum was spilled over my feet.
ezgif.com-optimize.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
clips4sale.com/studio/117946