Sock fetish friend

For foot lovers. Footjobs, toejobs, cumming on feet. Feet in sandals count too. Stocking jobs, pantyhosejobs, nylonjobs, sockjobs. Cumming on stockings, Cumming on pantyhose, cumming on nylons, cumming on socks.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN, albers1

fixation5170

Re: Sock fetish friend

Post by fixation5170 »

I used to have I guess what you'd call a kind of relationship with an old high school friend of mine. I have fond memories of watching her dangle her flip flops at school. We used to hang out with mutual friends and didn't find out until later, our mid 20s, when we started catching up with each other that we kinda had a thing for each other the whole time.

Now, we were both seeing people at the time and I think what happened was we sort of projected our lust onto my fetishes and her desire to satisfy them. She was always "one of the guys" in our friend group and always wanted to be able to hang with us, to get our approval. I think that has a lot to do with it.

She wasn't really into seeing me cum (she's got this hang-up about seeing it) but she was really into me getting off with her stuff and was pretty creative herself. She liked to see my dick in and on her things, and she'd send feet pics to encourage me. So I have ended up jerking off with all sorts of her stuff, anything that might smell or taste like her or be sufficiently personal. Shoes, panties, hose, and of course, socks. Of course I'm here to talk socks.

I got a few pairs from her in the course of all this, all low cut ankle socks, usually white. She would do it right too. Wear them a couple days with clean, lotioned feet--always purple polished toes just for me, which she loved doing--and seal them up in a bag. They had that perfect smell of girly sweat, lotion, and even a hint of her cheap nail polish that would tighten up my balls. They'd always be just a little dirty on the bottom, slightly yellow and sweaty looking. Sometimes I'd wonder if any man would be turned on by it, but maybe just never got to experience it. One time she got this idea to dab a little of her perfume on the cuff... she told me about it before she turned them over, and I was a little skeptical but when I got them home I ended up cumming all over myself. To this day I'm still not sure what was better, getting to lick the toe prints off her flip flops (her salt and vinegar taste was as phenomenal as her smell) or smell her sweaty socks. It's definitely close...
Fapping for flip flops. Stroking for sneakers. Beating it for boots. Jerking cock for Birkenstocks. Get it? :lol:
sockfan30

Post by sockfan30 »

fixation5170 wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 8:57 am I used to have I guess what you'd call a kind of relationship with an old high school friend of mine. I have fond memories of watching her dangle her flip flops at school. We used to hang out with mutual friends and didn't find out until later, our mid 20s, when we started catching up with each other that we kinda had a thing for each other the whole time.

Now, we were both seeing people at the time and I think what happened was we sort of projected our lust onto my fetishes and her desire to satisfy them. She was always "one of the guys" in our friend group and always wanted to be able to hang with us, to get our approval. I think that has a lot to do with it.

She wasn't really into seeing me cum (she's got this hang-up about seeing it) but she was really into me getting off with her stuff and was pretty creative herself. She liked to see my dick in and on her things, and she'd send feet pics to encourage me. So I have ended up jerking off with all sorts of her stuff, anything that might smell or taste like her or be sufficiently personal. Shoes, panties, hose, and of course, socks. Of course I'm here to talk socks.

I got a few pairs from her in the course of all this, all low cut ankle socks, usually white. She would do it right too. Wear them a couple days with clean, lotioned feet--always purple polished toes just for me, which she loved doing--and seal them up in a bag. They had that perfect smell of girly sweat, lotion, and even a hint of her cheap nail polish that would tighten up my balls. They'd always be just a little dirty on the bottom, slightly yellow and sweaty looking. Sometimes I'd wonder if any man would be turned on by it, but maybe just never got to experience it. One time she got this idea to dab a little of her perfume on the cuff... she told me about it before she turned them over, and I was a little skeptical but when I got them home I ended up cumming all over myself. To this day I'm still not sure what was better, getting to lick the toe prints off her flip flops (her salt and vinegar taste was as phenomenal as her smell) or smell her sweaty socks. It's definitely close...
Great post!! I love it when I get a pair that has the owners smell on them. It’s been a while since I got to grab anything from my friend JL but I loved getting her socks from her drawer.. they smelled like her laundry detergent strongly n her perfume faintly. Even her worn socks still had the same smell... used to love to get stuff from her. My fondest memory was getting to use her mid calf fuzzy black sock to stroke n found her panties that smelled like her socks only with a nice spice smell from the stiff gusset where she soaked them recently. She was passed out n I was in the bathroom on her room. It was a thrill to have her right there close as I unloaded in her fuzzy sock
sockfan30

Post by sockfan30 »

42EE9572-E5DB-4A40-93D8-EB29C792B301.jpeg
Wish I could’ve got a pic of her in just her socks too. She was wearing no show black socks... just like the green ones I have at home that G gave me of hers in trade for a pr of my wife’s peds.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
fixation5170

Post by fixation5170 »

sockfan30 wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 9:50 pm Great post!! I love it when I get a pair that has the owners smell on them. It’s been a while since I got to grab anything from my friend JL but I loved getting her socks from her drawer.. they smelled like her laundry detergent strongly n her perfume faintly. Even her worn socks still had the same smell... used to love to get stuff from her. My fondest memory was getting to use her mid calf fuzzy black sock to stroke n found her panties that smelled like her socks only with a nice spice smell from the stiff gusset where she soaked them recently. She was passed out n I was in the bathroom on her room. It was a thrill to have her right there close as I unloaded in her fuzzy sock
You're a man that appreciates the finer things in life 8)
Fapping for flip flops. Stroking for sneakers. Beating it for boots. Jerking cock for Birkenstocks. Get it? :lol:
sockfan30

Post by sockfan30 »

Anyone have anything new to add? Not much here... did get a pic from my friend G of his g/f in the leggings I posted above. I love those leggings!!! Pic also shows her socks.
sockfan30

Post by sockfan30 »

fixation5170 wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:15 am
sockfan30 wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 9:50 pm Great post!! I love it when I get a pair that has the owners smell on them. It’s been a while since I got to grab anything from my friend JL but I loved getting her socks from her drawer.. they smelled like her laundry detergent strongly n her perfume faintly. Even her worn socks still had the same smell... used to love to get stuff from her. My fondest memory was getting to use her mid calf fuzzy black sock to stroke n found her panties that smelled like her socks only with a nice spice smell from the stiff gusset where she soaked them recently. She was passed out n I was in the bathroom on her room. It was a thrill to have her right there close as I unloaded in her fuzzy sock
You're a man that appreciates the finer things in life 8)
I try to appreciate them as best I can. Got any good stories to add?
sockfan30

Post by sockfan30 »

So I finally got a chance to get a pr of the no show black socks my friend G’s g/f (call her M) wore in the pic I posted above. I had stopped over when I went in to bathroom G told me the socks were laying in there for me to grab. I was excited n they were super soft. I shoved them in my pocket n headed back outside.
sockfan30

Post by sockfan30 »

I went to visit my main sock friend (R) this past week. She hooked me up with a few new socks and let me try one out for her. As I slide her low cut sporty ankle sock over my shaft it fit very snug. She got quite turned on watching me stroke for her with her sock so snug she could see the outline of my head. In her excitement she got a lil rough n as she felt my shaft swelling she stopped n pulled one of her thin sexy white textured nylon sock over me. She pulled it down my shaft until it was snug around me then slowly stroked a few times. She was wearing neon pink flip flops with thin shiny patent straps... they’re me favs and super sexy on her. She sat back n used her flip flops toes n arches to stroke me. As I began to pant edging closer to a major orgasm she put her feet together n telling me she wanted to see me cum on her feet while pulling the nylon tight on my shaft n head so she can watch every twitch n every stream as I unloaded for her. She watched enthralled as the nylon got wet with pre cum before I shot to big ropes through the nylon onto her feet she smiled ear to ear watching then giggled as she milked every last thick drop onto her toes. It was amazing and a few hours later I was surprised with a pic of her at a mutual friends house (my friend G) wearing the flip flops.. still uncleaned n then another of her playing n rubbing her foot on G’s g/f (M from my last post) flip flop with my dry cum n her sweat mixing all over M’s flip flop. It was so hot!
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Wow that's so hot! What a great experience, especially with the pics of her uncleaned flip flops later. Would it be possible to post those pics? I would love to see what her feet and flip flops look like.
sockfan30

Post by sockfan30 »

Unfortunately I no longer have the pic she sent but I will try to post a cple pics. These are a few of her sox I got last time.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.