Soaking a friends soles with my cum..

For foot lovers. Footjobs, toejobs, cumming on feet. Feet in sandals count too. Stocking jobs, pantyhosejobs, nylonjobs, sockjobs. Cumming on stockings, Cumming on pantyhose, cumming on nylons, cumming on socks.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN, albers1

theromeoblues

Sexy 66 year old French Algerian Stranger wiggles toes..

Post by theromeoblues »

[YOUTUBE]https://youtu.be/cgFtG4pV2EU[/YOUTUBE]. She was having a yard sale, when I told her how beautiful her toes were..She modelled for me...and you, lucky...
theromeoblues

Re: Soaking a friends soles with my cum..

Post by theromeoblues »

[YOUTUBE]https://youtu.be/bImt_BTFPqA[/YOUTUBE]. This should be able to play, sisters giving me a hard time with a double footjob....I Know you'll be able to cum as hard as I did
... enjoy
albers1

Post by albers1 »

theromeoblues wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:49 am [YOUTUBE]https://youtu.be/bImt_BTFPqA[/YOUTUBE]. This should be able to play, sisters giving me a hard time with a double footjob....I Know you'll be able to cum as hard as I did
... enjoy
checked out the stuff on xhamster and found the continuing vid from your gf friend ... cant imagine you fucking blow two loads on her!!?!! howd she react ? very nice job brother
:arrow: Deutsches Sub-Forum (Shoesession-Schwesterforum)

:arrow: erome.com

:arrow: MY TOPICS

:arrow: :!: FREE TRIBUTES (under my conditions) :!: kik me : thereal_albers1
theromeoblues

Post by theromeoblues »

All in a day's work, my brother.. I have about a dozen videos of 18, 20, 22 year old women who allowed me to get very close with their Soles, it sucks though because my computer with all the really good shit- Filming my friends mother's shoes with his consent, even bribed him to let me fill his sister's flats and Jack off on his mothers feet while she slept
..I need to fix my computer.are you in Washington e?
theromeoblues

Post by theromeoblues »

All in a day's work, my brother.. I have about a dozen videos of 18, 20, 22 year old women who allowed me to get very close with their Soles, it sucks though because my computer with all the really good shit- Filming my friends mother's shoes with his consent, even bribed him to let me fill his sister's flats and Jack off on his mothers feet while she slept
..I need to fix my computer.
theromeoblues

Post by theromeoblues »

[
albers1

Post by albers1 »

theromeoblues wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:00 pm All in a day's work, my brother.. I have about a dozen videos of 18, 20, 22 year old women who allowed me to get very close with their Soles, it sucks though because my computer with all the really good shit- Filming my friends mother's shoes with his consent, even bribed him to let me fill his sister's flats and Jack off on his mothers feet while she slept
..I need to fix my computer.are you in Washington e?
oh yes that sounds promising. pls try to fix your computet asap since your content is golden!
Im in Germany
:arrow: Deutsches Sub-Forum (Shoesession-Schwesterforum)

:arrow: erome.com

:arrow: MY TOPICS

:arrow: :!: FREE TRIBUTES (under my conditions) :!: kik me : thereal_albers1
joebuck96

Post by joebuck96 »

you got some good stuff hope you can repair your computer
Halo236662

Post by Halo236662 »

Wow, incredible