Office Heels

For foot lovers. Footjobs, toejobs, cumming on feet. Feet in sandals count too. Stocking jobs, pantyhosejobs, nylonjobs, sockjobs. Cumming on stockings, Cumming on pantyhose, cumming on nylons, cumming on socks.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN, albers1

rbg2007

Office Heels

Post by rbg2007 »

Let me introduce you to Laura. Easily the sexiest girl at work. Always well presented and wears the sluttiest heels! The first photo didn't quite come out as well as I'd hoped
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rbg2007

Re: Office Heels

Post by rbg2007 »

She keeps a collection of slutty heels under her desk. Was hoping to get a few pairs in this shot - you can just make out another black and white pair in the back corner. So tempted to come in after hours and sneak them off to decorate them!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rbg2007

Post by rbg2007 »

I have literally been sat next to her in a meeting whilst she's been wearing an outfit like this and ended up with a raging boner when she's crossed her legs - seriously, I had go home and deal with it!
rbg2007

Post by rbg2007 »

and today's meeting.....ell the sun just lit them up and I couldn't resist getting a shot of the short skirt, sheer tan tights and slutty polkadot heels!
rbg2007

Post by rbg2007 »

How's a man supposed to concentrate?
lijones

Post by lijones »

I’ve gone with my mom in law to her office and try on the heels from other girls left at the office.
rbg2007

Post by rbg2007 »

Cool!

My fantasy is that Laura calls me into her office just as everyone is going home. She then gives me serious ticking off for some major transgression (perhaps, taking pics of her legs and posting them on shoe session). She tells me that if I'm going to keep my job I'll need to take off all my clothes and get under her desk. She sits down and parts. her legs exposing her pussy and tells me to get to work. I probe and lick and suck at her whilst pulling at my cock. "You can cum when I tell you" she commands, then grinds her pussy into my face."Good boy, now lets see you cum" and she presents her legs for my enjoyment
rbg2007

Post by rbg2007 »

God, she makes me so hard! Guess what happens next?
rbg2007

Post by rbg2007 »

cum everywhere
zuppolo

Post by zuppolo »

wow
i hope you will post more. she is so hot!!!!!!