What would you do with my feet?

For foot lovers. Footjobs, toejobs, cumming on feet. Feet in sandals count too. Stocking jobs, pantyhosejobs, nylonjobs, sockjobs. Cumming on stockings, Cumming on pantyhose, cumming on nylons, cumming on socks.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN, albers1

BareFoot Rose

What would you do with my feet?

Post by BareFoot Rose »

I love having my feet played with. I love feeling them rubbed, pampered...and then used to get you off
what would you like to do with my feet?
20180128_183241 mini.jpg
20180209_201432 - Copymin.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
youngcrossdresser :3

Re: What would you do with my feet?

Post by youngcrossdresser :3 »

just stunning <3
lubimnozky

Post by lubimnozky »

Definitely I would love to lick them clean. And a footjob with such dirty feet would be wonerful...
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

I would make sure the bottoms of those dirty feet were completely covered in hot cum!
gadistan

Post by gadistan »

Id love you to make me cum all over those dirty soles then force me to lick them clean!
LoverOfFeet

Post by LoverOfFeet »

I would absolutely love to have my footjob cherry popped all over those sexy feet
ryan8750

Post by ryan8750 »

I would love to tie your ankles together and slip my cock between those soles. Fuck them until I’m on the verge of cumin then stop repeat this until I can’t hold it and drench your soles. Then slip some peep toe heels on your feet and suck the cum out of the toe hole
strakka

Post by strakka »

BullAndy

Post by BullAndy »

Wash your feet
djfergu

Post by djfergu »

Well (honestly)...I would get them very clean first, then I would have you lay down on the couch while I lube them up. Then I'd take out my cock and massage every inch with my cock . Right before I finish on them, I'd stop...and maybe paint your nails a sexy color, before I start up again...rubbing my cock on your soles and fucking those toes. Pressing cock into bottoms of your toes and in between toes. I then would back up (stroking) and shoot a huge load on tops of feet/toes. With or without footwear on. Your choice.
YOUR turn....tell me what you would do to me. Ttyl.