Pantyhose footjobbing my slave HD

For foot lovers. Footjobs, toejobs, cumming on feet. Feet in sandals count too. Stocking jobs, pantyhosejobs, nylonjobs, sockjobs. Cumming on stockings, Cumming on pantyhose, cumming on nylons, cumming on socks.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN, albers1

rodriguez

Pantyhose footjobbing my slave HD

Post by rodriguez »

Mistress Julia enters the studio as Mistress Bella and Mistress Luna are about to leave. They have just finished a session with the slave. They tell MJ that they have been very rough with the slave for about 2 hours and milked everything out of him. MJ is not impressed and she tells the ladies that she will make him cum again. So the ladies sit down and watch as MJ takes off her high heels exposing her legs and tan pantyhose. She now proceeds with massaging the cock under her warm and soft silk soles. It takes only a few seconds for the slave to get an erection. MJ now stands on him five times. It is unbelievable that the raw cock can still take it. MJ allows the slave to apply some lubrication before she finally drains his balls. The slave does not seem to stop cuming while his cock is trampled fullweight by the lady. She plays with the cock in its own cum and sits down. She takes her stockings off and says....one more time? But no not today.......

www.clips4sale.com/store/118156

Hope you like it.
MJ
rodriguez

Re: Pantyhose footjobbing my slave HD

Post by rodriguez »

Here are the pics.....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.