Delicious Foot Worship, Pov, Footjobs, Foot Smelling clips

For foot lovers. Footjobs, toejobs, cumming on feet. Feet in sandals count too. Stocking jobs, pantyhosejobs, nylonjobs, sockjobs. Cumming on stockings, Cumming on pantyhose, cumming on nylons, cumming on socks.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN, albers1

Paolo1990

Delicious Foot Worship, Pov, Footjobs, Foot Smelling clips

Post by Paolo1990 »

Double Perfection Worship

Preview:

Description:
I decided to dig some of My old boots out of the closet, but of course they needed to be cleaned before I wear them out. So I got a couple slaves to clean them for Me. Once they licked all the rotten garbage off the old, dusty boots I allowed the tongue -shoe-shiners to smell My feet. One slave had a listening problem, so I made the dim-wit watch while the other slave actually got to lick and kiss My feet. LOL! They couldn't even take care of the lowest part of My body! I think the stupid one didn't listen because it wouldn't shut up! So I made the pathetic waste of life buy Me concert tickets for Me and My boyfriend. I'll be rocking out while these two reorganize My closet! Life's good as a Princess.

Size: 591 MB
Duration: 00:09:44 min
Type: wmv
Video: 1440x1080

Download Tezfiles:
001_Double_Perfection_Worship.wmv
Paolo1990

Re: Delicious Foot Worship, Pov, Footjobs, Foot Smelling cli

Post by Paolo1990 »

Falling For My Feet

Preview:

Description:
Do you like watching a Woman pose Her beautiful feet? Watching Her use men as Her own personal foot slaves? Do you like being teased when She knows you lust after Her feet? See what happens when you fall in love with a dominatrix's feet.

Size: 493 MB
Duration: 00:13:50 min
Video: 1280x720

Download Tezfiles:
002_Falling_For_My_Feet.wmv
Paolo1990

Post by Paolo1990 »

First Foot Slave For Goddess Rodea

Preview:

Description:
Goddess Rodea is visiting the pool at MGM for the first time. She has no problem using this slave as her personal foot loser. She starts with making him kneel at her feet and then she puts her dirty flipflop on his forehead 2 humiliate him as she looks at him. She orders the loser to clean her flip-flops with his tongue…INSIDE and OUT! After the flip flops are clean she proceeds to ignore the slave as she talks on the phone to her friend. She makes the foot loser kiss her feet n toes. This Goddess is one of the most beautiful and naturally dominant girls to pay a visit to MMG. She is cruel with an effortless style as you can see when she instinctively sticks her whole foot in his mouth and uses the other foot to push his forehead back and forth into the foot and is gagging him.

Size: 713 MB
Duration: 00:12:11 min
Type: mp4

Download Tezfiles:
003_First_Foot_Slave_For_Goddess_Rodea.mp4
Paolo1990

Post by Paolo1990 »

Under Princess Luzia Delicious Soles Pt.2

Preview:

Description:
As a nice foot licker Michael is loving each second of his foot domination session. Princess Luzia is very horny rubbing her soft feet on her slave tongue.

Size: 459 MB
Duration: 00:10:20 min
Video: 1920x1080

Download Tezfiles:
004_Under_Princess_Luzia_Delicious_Soles_Pt_2.mp4
Paolo1990

Post by Paolo1990 »

Alexa And Sasha - Varsity Brats Lick Lollypops Loser Licks Feet

Preview:

Description:
Varsity brats Alexa and Sasha enjoy pink lollypops while an old loser licks their stinky feet. Alexa and Sasha are very demanding of their loser. They want a good foot worshiping after a long day at school. They lick and suck on their candy as the loser licks and sucks their feet. It’s kind of amazing what a hot varsity brat can get an old loser to do. The girls laugh and shake their heads at the old man while humiliating him. Sasha’s sucker has little confetti sprinkles in it, confetti sprinkles are super cute. Girls deserve cute and sweet, losers deserve stinky feet. The loser’s back is all marked up from earlier when the varsity brats beat him. Whip marks are like the loser version of sprinkles. The loser does whatever the pretty girls tell it to because if it doesn’t, it will get another beating. The pathetic old man is very afraid of the young hot girls.

Size: 687 MB
Duration: 00:09:15 min

Download Tezfiles:
005_Varsity_Brats_Lick_Lollypops_Loser_Licks_Feet.wmv
Paolo1990

Post by Paolo1990 »

Suck My Sweat

Preview:

Description:
Hot, sweaty and intensely aromatic feet are what this slave gets… to sniff, kiss, lick and suck, straight from her sweaty shoes. It’s been a long hot day in the dungeon and Lady Valente demands some soothing attention to her smelly feet. She will make this slave love her scent, so much so that he will yearn for smelly feet to reach any kind of aroused state.

Size: 170 MB
Duration: 00:14:40 min

Download Tezfiles:
006_Suck_My_Sweat.mp4
Paolo1990

Post by Paolo1990 »

Pervert Is Caught Smelling Tabithas Shorts

Preview:

Description:
Pervert is caught smelling Tabitha's shorts and she is mad. She calls her friend Rapture to teach him a lesson. They scissor him and humiliate him by making him smell and lick their feet.

Size: 334 MB
Duration: 00:07:30 min

Download Tezfiles:
007_Pervert_Is_Caught_Smelling_Tabithas_Shorts.wmv
Paolo1990

Post by Paolo1990 »

Sub Male Licks Loads Of Shoes And Toes

Preview:

Description:
My friends and I are going to be going out to the city later tonight so that we can party. As such, I have invited them all over here so that they can see just how submissive and pathetic my slave is when it comes to feet. I expect you to be on your knees at all times, and if one of them requests you do something – there are no questions or issues, you do it. The best way to approach showing them just how obedient you can be is by having us all line our perfect feet up and requesting that you suck on our toes one by one. We will be wearing difference shoes and stockings too, so you can get additional pleasure from the fact that we fulfil a wide array of your nasty foot, shoe and pantyhose fetishes all at the same time.

Size: 586 MB
Duration: 00:09:59 min

Download Tezfiles:
008_Sub_Male_Licks_Loads_Of_Shoes_And_Toes.mp4
Paolo1990

Post by Paolo1990 »

Annie Cruz Worships Lana Lopez

Preview:

Description:
Cute Annie Cruz gives Lana a foot massage & then gives her toes a suck and soles a lick. Each of Lana Lopez's perfect toes are sucked by Annie Cruz. Lana Lopez dangles soles above Annie Cruz & tempts her to lick

Size: 235 MB
Duration: 00:08:14 min

Download Tezfiles:
009_Annie_Cruz_Worships_Lana_Lopez.mov
Paolo1990

Post by Paolo1990 »

Tasha Worships Chloe White Sofa

Preview:

Description:
Tasha lets Chloe suck her lollipop if she lets her suck her pink-tipped toes. Then 20 year old Chloe stretches out her long legs on the sofa & her cute bare feet are licked & bit & kissed by Tasha

Size: 332 MB
Duration: 00:10:49 min

Download Tezfiles:
010_Tasha_Worships_Chloe_White_Sofa.mp4