Delicious Foot Worship, Pov, Footjobs, Foot Smelling clips

For foot lovers. Footjobs, toejobs, cumming on feet. Feet in sandals count too. Stocking jobs, pantyhosejobs, nylonjobs, sockjobs. Cumming on stockings, Cumming on pantyhose, cumming on nylons, cumming on socks.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN, albers1

Paolo1990

Re: Delicious Foot Worship, Pov, Footjobs, Foot Smelling cli

Post by Paolo1990 »

Foot Fetishist's Dream Christmas

Preview:

Description:
Charlie and Dita are together for a long time but this Christmas will be very special. Charlie has just arrived home from work and he finds Dita sitting in very sexy Christmas costume next to a pile of presents. He is very surprised and starts opening his presents but Dita shares with him that the best present is yet to be opened. She rolls off blanket next to her and her friend Ivet jumps out. She introduces her to Charlie and tells him she knows he always wanted more than two feet to play with and this is it. Charlie can't believe it but he's very very excited. Both girls invite him to join them on the sofa and to worship their feet. They fight a little about who's feet are bigger and more smelly but Charlie calms them down while worshiping their gorgeous big feet, soles and toes and girls really enjoy it. They are teasing him with their feet, talking about their feet, how pretty they are, pressing all four soles on Charlie's face and...

Size: 809 MB
Duration: 00:15:33 min
Type: mp4
Video: 1280x720

Download Tezfiles:
011_Foot_Fetishist_s_Dream_Christmas.mp4
Paolo1990

Post by Paolo1990 »

Foot Humiliated By Two Girls

Preview:

Description:
These two girls has been pissed at Charlie long enough now and it's time the bastard pays! Them jump him while he's sitting on the bed and they start to wrestle him. He's helpless and they overpower him fast and with ease. Than they enjoy their win in victory poses over Charlie, who is lying under their feet. Both girls want to torture him so they start to smother him using their feet and their big soles and they take pictures of the looser who is forced to lick their sweaty feet. It is so much fun for them! Finally they smother him too long and he and the girls are now the ultimate winners over this looser.

Size: 809 MB
Duration: 00:16:58 min

Download Tezfiles:
012_Foot_Humiliated_By_Two_Girls.mp4
Paolo1990

Post by Paolo1990 »

Sassy Girl In High Heels And Her Footboy

Preview:

Description:
Daniela is a young sassy and bratty girl who thinks everyone else should crawl at her feet and pay for anything she want and be grateful they can at least lick the bottoms of her shoes. And this is exactly how she treats Charlie. The guy has no balls, he maybe even likes to be used in this way, anyway Daniela likes it so it will happen. She just came home all mad because of some looser at the tram and she needs to be mean to someone to calm herself down. She calls for Charlie, she makes him fall down at her feet and kiss her high heels. She sits on the couch and makes him smell her high heels, worn all day and pretty sweaty. But that's not the worst for Charlie - next he has to lick her sweaty smelly soles clean! Well this is what you get when you hang out with a mean bitch like Daniela.

Size: 839 MB
Duration: 00:16:46 min

Download Tezfiles:
013_Sassy_Girl_In_High_Heels_And_Her_Footboy.mp4
Paolo1990

Post by Paolo1990 »

Hey! Are You Staring At My Feet?

Preview:

Description:
Ivet and Charlie are both guitar players and they came along to practice at jamming session but third member who has keys from aperture did not arrive yet so they can't play and they are just playing what they can. Ivet notices Charlie has stopped playing several times now and it seems he's just staring at her feet. She asks him about it few times but she's not sure what's going on here until she plays Charlie's guitar with her toes and catches Charlie in total trans from looking at her feet. He admits he really likes her feet and Ivet wants him to show her what he would like to do with her feet. Yes! This is the moment he has been waiting for since the moment he first saw her perfect soles!

Size: 841 MB
Duration: 00:15:57 min

Download Tezfiles:
014_Hey_Are_You_Staring_At_My_Feet.mp4
Paolo1990

Post by Paolo1990 »

This Place Is Dirty. Clean My Feet! Now!

Preview:

Description:
Markétka arrives home and find Charlie drinking and smoking in pile of mess in the kitchen. She gets angry and screams at him to clean it all up, not to just hang around while she's at work making money. Charlie does not want to clean but he's also not interested in a fight because he knows Markétka will win it anyway. After while she decides it is not big enough punishment and orders Charlie to lick her feet clean, since he likes dirt so much and her feet are dirty from this place. He really does not want to do it but Markétka is persuasive and forces him lick the bottoms of her feet and suck on her toes. This is punishment anyone gets with her when he's not doing his job at home!

Size: 681 MB
Duration: 00:13:45 min

Download Tezfiles:
015_This_Place_Is_Dirty_Clean_My_Feet_Now.mp4
Paolo1990

Post by Paolo1990 »

Jennifer - Sock-Washer

Preview:

Description:
Princess Jennifer comes home from shopping and the second she sits on the couch her Mexican slave throws itself at Her feet. She is wearing tight jeans, socks, and a white tee-shirt. She could not care less about this loser. In fact, she is PISSED that his credit cards were maxed out while she was at the mall! And they got cutt off right before she was about to buy something for her boyfriend! She was SO embarrassed and lets the slave know it! She demands a footmassage because her feet hurt so the slave takes off her shoes and rubs her feet. He is totally pathetic for her. Eventually she gets happier as the slave works on her feet and begins worshipping them to try to please her and make her happier with him. She quizzes him about ALL of the chores he has done for her today while she was out shopping with his credit card. Then she decides that she has one more "chore" for him- She is going to use his wet mouth to clean her sweaty, smelly socks- he is going to be her "human sock washer"! She stuffs her sweaty socks into his mouth like he means absolutely nothing to her, and sets him for a 30-minute "wash"!

Size: 676 MB
Duration: 00:07:45 min
Video: 1920x1080

Download Tezfiles:
016_Sock_Washer.mp4
Paolo1990

Post by Paolo1990 »

Legs & Feet Slave Husband

Preview:

Description:
I recently filmed some more domestic type clips involving casual footwear like flip flops, sneakers and ugg boots. I have always loved holding power over a foot and shoe fetishist, and this particular slave has a specific fetish for casual footwear, of course I had fun with this. Although my feet are far more at home in a pair of Louboutin, or Chanel, I reeally enjoyed the comfort of abusing this weak slave so much so I got carried away with the time, in this first clip I concentrate on building up his desire and submission. He hasn't finished the housework, and I only agreed to marry him if he served Me as a 24/7 slave. e is ordered to start rubbing cream into my legs, starting at the fee and running all the way up to My arse. I enjoy having him on his knees while I recline and rub my feet all over his face, he is helpless, just wating for the order o start sucking. Wouldn't you love it if that was you?

Size: 695 MB
Duration: 00:18:54 min

Download Tezfiles:
017_Legs_Feet_Slave_Husband.mp4
Paolo1990

Post by Paolo1990 »

Suck My Filthy Feet

Preview:

Description:
I don't give a fuck if you hate the taste of feet. I don't give a fuck if the thought of grime and dirt and hair permeating your mouth makes you gag. My feet are filthy and it is YOUR job to clean them with your tongue until they are spotless. Swallow that dirt and say thank you for the privilege!

Size: 234 MB
Duration: 00:06:46 min

Download Tezfiles:
018_Suck_My_Filthy_Feet.mp4
Paolo1990

Post by Paolo1990 »

Sasha Makes Tay's Dreams Come True

Preview:

Description:
Tay has a crush on popular fetish model, Sasha Foxxx, and she's even masturbating to her sexy foot pics but soon after she starts there's a knock at the door... who on earth could it be? OMG! None other than THE SASHA FOXXX! Is this real life??? Sasha heard about Tay's obsession and she wanted to make her dreams come true and give her a foot session, real, live, in person! Tay absolutely devours Sasha's goddess pantyhose toes and soles! Wow, dreams do come true!

Size: 526 MB
Duration: 00:13:34 min
Type: wmv

Download Tezfiles:
019_Sasha_Makes_Tay_s_Dreams_Come_True.wmv
Paolo1990

Post by Paolo1990 »

Hollis Is Failing Her Class

Preview:

Description:
Hollis Ireland is a senior in college just about to graduate; however there's one problem- she is failing in her last required subject... economics. She arranges to meet with her teacher to discuss her grades. Taylor Raz is the college professor who has failed Hollis with an 'F' and she is waiting in her office to meet Hollis. Hollis enters the office...Taylor explains to Hollis she did not apply herself and she does not just give out grades students have to earn them! Hollis says that this is the only class she needs to graduate and she would do ANYTHING to change her mind about her grade... Hollis gets up from her chair and goes around to Taylors chair and starts to rub her shoulders. She then sits on the desk and takes off her shoe and says... "I see the way you look at my feet, I know you wants to smell them and worship them!!!" Hollis puts back on her shoe and starts to walk away before Taylor says, "WAIT! Meet me after school at my place." Hollis agrees. The scene switches as Tay and Hollis sit on the couch and Tay takes off Hollis shoes and starts to smell her feet deeply and Hollis spreads her toes for a few minutes- then Tay agressively sucks her toes and licks her soles on the couch for some time when the girls decide to get more comfy... the scene switches to the bedroom as Tay contionous to lick and suck on Hollis's toes and soles for the remaining time. She definitely passed the class!!

Size: 603 MB
Duration: 00:16:23 min
Type: wmv

Download Tezfiles:
020_Hollis_Is_Failing_Her_Class.wmv