Princess Nikki in private

For foot lovers. Footjobs, toejobs, cumming on feet. Feet in sandals count too. Stocking jobs, pantyhosejobs, nylonjobs, sockjobs. Cumming on stockings, Cumming on pantyhose, cumming on nylons, cumming on socks.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN, albers1

FirstDogThor

Princess Nikki in private

Post by FirstDogThor »

Footjob for 2
I invited my friend Nomi Melone to have some fun with my slaves. I told her she can do whatever she wanted with them, and my slaves was told to take whatever she wanted to do with them. Nomi wanted to have a competition between the slaves, and give them both a footjob. She has such small and sexy feet :). It does not take long after she start working on the slaves dick before they are erected, and she do one at a time, while she allows the other one to wank. She uses her feet and whoever comes first have to put his sperm in a glass. One of the slaves finished, and put his sperm in the glass. She takes the glass, and add her precious spit with the sperm, before feeding the slave while pouring the spit covered sperm down her foot, and into his mouth. :)

http://www.mydirtyhobby.com/profil/1219 ... tjob-for-2

FirstDogThor

Footjob in socks

Post by FirstDogThor »

Both my slaves are in front of me and my sexy feet, and I have a real treat for them. I am going to use my sock covered feet and let them enjoy the sensation of a footjob. This must be paradise for anyone who receives this honor from me! I start teasing them both with my feet at the same time, and the erection does not take long to be visible as I suspected :). I start doing one at a time while I let the other wank himself. I give one of the slaves a countdown, but he fail to cum when I reach zero.. What a shame! So I turn to the other, and he managed to cum at zero, covering my socks with his disgusting cum. As a punishment to the one who failed to cum, I order him to lick and eat the cum from my socks, while I laugh and humiliate him for being this pathetic.

out now: https://www.manyvids.com/Video/316902/Footjob-in-socks/