FOOT GODDESS ANA - any news about her?

For foot lovers. Footjobs, toejobs, cumming on feet. Feet in sandals count too. Stocking jobs, pantyhosejobs, nylonjobs, sockjobs. Cumming on stockings, Cumming on pantyhose, cumming on nylons, cumming on socks.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN, albers1

feet4ever

FOOT GODDESS ANA - any news about her?

Post by feet4ever »

Hi everybody at the beginning of 2015 - thanks to shoesession and xhamster - I knew Foot Goddess Ana' clips.
For the first time in my life I started buying clips from internet - clips4sale.
Thanks to this forum I had the possibility to share some of the clips with other guys ... so I spend money and time but during the summer I completed the collection of her clips.
I don' t know how many admirers she has ... perhaps a lot ... but since few months is not possible to have more news about her.
I explain ... on march 2016 she sent to her fans a mail in which he informed us about the creation of a new store on clips4sale called foot domme ana ... http://www.clips4sale.com/100653/ ... I tried different times to buy the clips ... but it is not possible because the store can not accept payments.
I tried to contact her on her email addresses ... but no answer.
Anyone has news about her?
Anyone knows or can imagine the reason because the store doesn' t accept payments?
Thank you very much friends.
nosferattu

Re: FOOT GODDESS ANA - any news about her?

Post by nosferattu »

I contacted clips4sale and they said the store does not accept payments because it does not have the required minimum content
feet4ever

Post by feet4ever »

In your opinion is it possible that the situation will change?
feet4ever

Post by feet4ever »

No more about her and her clips or images?

Someone interested in share her image sets?
feet4ever

Post by feet4ever »

Ana is back!

New clips on her old clipstore ...
Altair

Post by Altair »

Hi bro
Do you have goddess ana (day 50) HD?