Top Clips - Foot Job

For foot lovers. Footjobs, toejobs, cumming on feet. Feet in sandals count too. Stocking jobs, pantyhosejobs, nylonjobs, sockjobs. Cumming on stockings, Cumming on pantyhose, cumming on nylons, cumming on socks.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN, albers1

Ivyy

Re: Top Clips - Foot Job

Post by Ivyy »

BELLY DANCER STEFANIA'S FOOTJOB TO MESMERIZE YOU

STEFANIA MAFRA is a BELLY DANCER sent to BRAINWASH you she is going to lure you in with her DANCING in her BELLY TOP BAR and BLACK PANTIES. One you0 are totally enamored watching STEFANIA move her STOMACH and BELLY during her dance you are down on the floor STEFANIA knows just how to gain full CONTROL of you and make you her servant slave boy for life. STEFANIA must milk you of you CUM and then you will be all hers. STEFANIA starts to STROKE you with her sexy and BARE FEET as she gives you a FOOTJOB and once you explode your CUM on her SOLES you will be under her spell forever.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/47363 ... mv+1080%29
Ivyy

Post by Ivyy »

Slow Teasing Footjob/Toejob

The clip is shot (his POV facing you) with you between his legs, you hook one foot around his cock while you mercilessly tease the tip and tickle his sweet spot with your toes from the other foot until he can no longer hold back any longer. You smile at the camera as you know the slave will lose every time to those sexy toes. When he starts to cum, you cover and squeeze the top of his cockhead with your big and second toes, causing him to shoot between them for a greater orgasm, almost too great to handle! The cum shoots through onto your other foot and his stomach as he moans in ecstasy. The slave has been rewarded, but next time he will not be so lucky...

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/11468 ... b%2FToejob
Ivyy

Post by Ivyy »

Hot Feet Release

This boy is under the complete control of Goddess Amadahy and Cheyenne Jewel. He is on a leash and beneath them both, under their feet where he belongs. The women decide to torment him with their feet, making sure to keep him edged nonstop until he finally blows a big load. He must eat it off of their gorgeous toes.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/5751/ ... et+Release
Ivyy

Post by Ivyy »

Loreen nylon glove handjob

Loreen give her nylon slave a amazing nylon handjob. She begin to tease him with her pantyhosed feet. He moan loud and become very horny hand hard ! It´s time to put those fine sweet feet to his cock and give him a hot footjob. But he should not cum yet! Loreen tinker some nylon cloves from old pantyhose and put her hands inside. She start to jerk his cock soft and slowly but from minute to minute she raise the speed until he cum with a big cumshot over her nylon covered hands and feet. He beg for stop but Loreen pretend she can´t hear him and continued jerking XD

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/26445 ... job+HD-MP4
Ivyy

Post by Ivyy »

Cum on my dirty soles!

When I got back from work I realized that my house needed to be cleaned badly. I was very tired, so I called my fucktoy and asked him for help. He arrived in a few minutes and we started tidying my house. I was barefoot all the time and I teased him a lot! When we finally finished cleaning I noticed a big bulge in my fucktoy's pants. I could easily tell that he wants to fuck my dirty young feet and cover them in his hot cum. I decided to reward him for helping me and I wanted to feel warm cum on my dirty sweaty feet anyways, so I layed him on the couch and started sucking his luscious cock. I loved the feeling of his horny cock growing in my mouth and leaking tasty pre-cum! When his dick was rock hard and ready, I grabbed it between my dirty sweaty feet and began to give him a footjob. I pumped his throbbing cock in several positions and he blew a huge gooey load all over my stinky dirty soles! ;)

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/88898 ... Full+HD%5D
Ivyy

Post by Ivyy »

Esmerelda and Key, fan footjob

A fan messages me on IG and tells me he's dying to meet Esmerelda. I tell him I can set up a meet if he's interested. Thirsty, without hesitation, he asks me if she's available now. Right now. At 8:30 in the morning. I text her and guess what... she's available right now. Hey bud, your dreams are about to come true!

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/53237 ... an+footjob
Ivyy

Post by Ivyy »

Randy Moore's Couples Counseling Footjob

Bryski has come to see psychologist Randy Moore for help with the problems he has been having. Bryski tells Randy that he cant seem to get turned on by his wife anymore. Bryski explains to Randy that his wife Alexis tits and ass just do nothing for him. Randy observes Bryski and notices his eyes fixated on one thing. Randy tells Bryski that she has noticed him staring at her feet and heels the whole time. Randy tells Bryski that she thinks he may in fact have a foot fetish. Randy dangles her heel in his face and lets it fall of her nylon clad foot. Randy asks Bryski if he likes her feet and toes moving around in front of his face. Randy then asks Bryski if it would turn him on if she rubbed her silky sole on his face. Bryski ecstatically says yes. Randy then gently glides her nylon clad foot on his shoulder then slowly moves her foot up to his face. Randy continues to take notes on this and asks Bryski what he likes about feet. Bryski explains he loves her high arches and perfect toes. Randy then confirms that its a foot fetish that he has. Randy then reveals a revelation to Bryski. Randy lets him know that her his wife has been listing the whole time! Bryski is choked up and looks down to see his wife storming in. Alexis Bryski's wife lets him know she has had suspicion of his love for feet but needed an expert opinion. Alexis reveals to Bryski she has actually booked a couples therapy session with Randy. Alexis wants to see if his cock will work now. Alexis pulls down her husbands pants revealing a hard cock. Alexis jerks his cock as Randy continues to rub her feet on his face. Randy continues to explain how his foot fetish works and things they can do. Randy has Alexis get her husbands cock nice and hard then has Alexis jerk his cock with her feet. Randy continues to have her feet placed on Bryski's face as Alexis gives him a footjob. Randy tells Alexis that this is a true break through and to continues to stroke his cock to make sure this is the way she can get him to come. Randy press her feet on Brski's face as Alexis continues to stroke his cock with her smooth soles. Bryski cant take it the smell of Randy's feet and his wife soft soles jerking his cock is to much to take and he blows his load. Randy wants to make sure they do a follow up so she reschedules another couples counseling session with them.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/50441 ... job+MP4+HD
Ivyy

Post by Ivyy »

Loreen toe pantyhose footjob on bed

Loreen check her toe pantyhose with a amazing footjob to her slave. Her nylon covered toes grab into his pants to tease his cock. After her feet find the way inside, they pull down his pants and getting started to jerk him. Every single nylon toe wrap around his cock and give him a footjob. She put his cock between her big toe and the trigger finger toe! They are so damn flexible... awesome!

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/26445 ... bed+HD-MP4
Ivyy

Post by Ivyy »

3 Hooters Girls Footjob Revenge

Rachel DD, Roxie Rae and Lela Beryl are at Roxies house having a conversation about the same loser customer who comes in acts perverted and barely ever tips them. The girls have had it and are going to get there revenge on this loser. The girls invite him over and force him to the ground. Lela puts his cock in between her foot and begins to stroke. As payback for his cheapness they are going to humiliate him by giving him a foot smelling footjob Rachel and Roxie shoves there nylon soles in his face and Lela begins to to stroke. Lela rubs her smelly nylon soles on his cock as Rachel and Roxie wiggle there nylon clad soles in his face. The girls laugh at what a loser he is as he continues to get his cock stroked. Finally the loser cant help but to blow his load and he does all over Lela's nylon soles. Lela then shoves her cum cover nylon feet in his face and demands he clean it up.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/50441 ... Revenge+HD
Ivyy

Post by Ivyy »

Double And Sexy Footjob

FULL HD Clip (1920x1080) - Goddesses Janet and Liz begin the video saying how ugly and pervert is the foot slave. He begins to have an erection because is a freak. They then begin to rub the penis of the slave while degrade verbally the bastard. Liz and Janet take turns to rub the penis. The goal is to torment and humiliate the slave to get a good erection. After a couple of minutes Liz and Janet rub the penis of the foot slave at the same time. They have lots of fun teasing the ugly worm. At the end both Goddesses make explode the foot slave. You can't miss it!

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/13972 ... Footjob+HD