sends me teasers, pics

For foot lovers. Footjobs, toejobs, cumming on feet. Feet in sandals count too. Stocking jobs, pantyhosejobs, nylonjobs, sockjobs. Cumming on stockings, Cumming on pantyhose, cumming on nylons, cumming on socks.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN, albers1

droid1959

sends me teasers, pics

Post by droid1959 »

Don't you just get a nice rush and chubby when your gal sends you pics of her feet during the day, while she is at work or out with friends? My gal fully understands my fetish for her feet, shoes and nylons and loves to send me teaser pics to keep me going.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sandalfan1

Re: sends me teasers, pics

Post by sandalfan1 »

Very nice pics! Would love to hear more about your adventures. Does she let you cum her feet? If so pics would be great.
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

my gal loves it when I fuck her feet, I never have to plead, just a suggestion of it and she is with it, same when she wears shoes/heels/flats/sandals. She has kidded me when wearing the silver banded sandals about the vids I made of fucking those sandals and blasting cum unto them, and she has worn them for me when we fuck too. She is a great gal and I'm lucy to have her in my life.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

You are one of the lucky ones. My gal lets me do the same whenever I ask.