Almost caught WHILE cumming in my foster moms house slippers

For foot lovers. Footjobs, toejobs, cumming on feet. Feet in sandals count too. Stocking jobs, pantyhosejobs, nylonjobs, sockjobs. Cumming on stockings, Cumming on pantyhose, cumming on nylons, cumming on socks.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN, albers1

MyFosterMomsFeet

Almost caught WHILE cumming in my foster moms house slippers

Post by MyFosterMomsFeet »

so by this point i had been jerking off and ejaculating to fantasies of my foster moms feet once or twice a day almost every single day for about 2 months after my first ejaculation... but fantasizing about my moms feet wasn't enough anymore. I started doing things like smelling her house slippers and socks an work shoes too. wearing her socks on my cock while at dinner or at school and sleeping with them buried under my nose. I got wise and started hanging out with her in her room more often to watch movies or keep her company and homework started taking longer all so i could stare at her soles. my sister was all wrapped up in boys and lived in her room or at friends house so it was always just me and my mom at home most times. Most times she would fall asleep for a little while or longer if it was late.

as soon as it was clear I would start covertly jerking myself while staring intently at them. admiring every detail and feeling my heart race because I knew id be in big trouble if she woke up and caught me the first couple times i just creamed in my pants. but it felt so gross that i planned to hide a hand towel in my briefs from then on. the very first time i tried this it was SUPER late on the weekend. i was watching cartoon network sitting on the floor at the right edge of her bed and my mom was passed out sister was at a friends house. the tv provided great light to see her soles. I knew i could take my time and jerked off for well over an hour bring myself close then backing off so it would last. I even leaned in a few times to smell them but may leaned to close once and must have tickled her soles with my breath because she pulled her feet completely under the covers suddenly. still slight snoring so she was asleep i know. I remember getting so frustrated and angry because I was getting close and just wanted to relieve myself while looking at them but didnt dare move the bed sheets. that brief flare of anger turned into something that kinda took over for the first time then and i crawled to the side of her bed to get her slipper. i seized her house slipper crawled back to the foot of the bed and pulled my pants down to my knees. my cock was so hard it was pointing almost all the way up right and inhaled loudly and deeply staring down the bed at her face while jerking really hard and fast i could hear it she had worn them so long and frequently they were musky and pungent with toe prints and dirt where her heels had worn down the slipper. she didn't stir. I breathed in deeply over and over again for a few mins

it was so exhilarating to do that i stared to leak alot then i did something i had never done before and slowly thrusted my black glistening cock head into her slipper. I slowly kept pushing it in while holding her slipper still, the sides of her shoe brushing up against me and making me even harder. it didn't take long before i hit the toe box of her shoe.. looking down and seeing her slipper hanging off my cock was too much Without warning my cock just started to spasm and gush cum. It jetted two generous blast the first in the toe box the second as I was pulling out so kinda down the length of the mid-sole of the shoe. after pulling the shoe off my cock bobbed up and shot off another blast. it arched up over the edge of the mattress and and literally rained back down on the bed causing droplets to be heard landing on the bed sheets i was slumped on the floor panicked but couldn't stop cumming.. i tried holding it in which only caused the pressure to build. instead of stopping it started to spray in short quick burst. like when you hold a thumb over a water hose getting on my shirt and arms. .. the only thing i could think of was using my moms slipper to help catch the load. i leveled the slipper and slowly plunged back into just as the first time except slipping in cum before reaching the toebox moments before losing control. it jetted out SUPER hard I literally heard it spray out before feeling it move the slipper forward ever so slightly in my weak grip. my hip buckled and thrusted forward pressing my shaft as deep into the toebox as it could be, globs of cum oozed out and dripped on the hardwood floor I just surrendered letting go of my cock and the shoe and just letting my cock finish its work. I watched how the shoe moved every time I came and how it poured out to drip on the floor. I looked up the bed and could see a part of her wrinkled soles peaking out, and over lapping curled toes. the sheet had a couple wet spots that would of landed on her calves otherwise. I slowly fucked her messy slipper for a few more thrust while gazing. after i was all done her slipper was SOAKED. I used the hand towel to clean up as much as I possible

I laid off for a few day later until one evening in the living room doing the usual. i pretend to go slow with my homework waiting for her to nap and ended up finishing my assignment and looking up to see she had nodded off. her toes were painted deep red and looked amazing. slightly dirty soles but looked soft and fleshy. she sleeps facing opposite directions at times and tonight her head was closer to the tv/looking out on the room and i was at the other side of the couch kind between it and the lounge chair next to it. I could hide my body and still kinda seem to be doing homework. I had an exceptional view of her soles. crossed at the ankles as usual and up on a pillow. If i lifted my head up just a little bit i got a clear view. i had my towel ready and was slowly fucking her house slipper again.. its always always the right one btw... I could feel myself close to cumming and started thrusting slightly faster. the impact of not cumming for a few days taking its toll. i didn't realize it but I had braced against the side arm of the sofa causing it to rock with me as i started to cum. i got off about 3 hard and heavy streams and was midway into ejaculation when my foster mom starts to wake up. I duck down and start to freak out. If she decided to sit up and look over the sofa arm i would of been busted sweet pants around my upper thighs, house slipper over my cock, and cum still shooting out of me. hows your homework coming she asked lovingly still drowsy and stretching her arms fine, almost done i kinda said loud enough to be heard from my homework spot. You could tell i was short of breath. its was a one in a million timing but as soon as I said that. I pulsed and jetted a 4th load , the long hard kind that starts big then kinda spasm/pulses into 2 or three more tremors before ending, as soon as i did the tv went between commercials and there is that brief silence. I could her the wet muffled squelch loud and clear over my panting breath and I think she did too

where are you she asked. I popped my head up. right here I answered nervously. i could tell my face was sweaty and i was out of breath. whats wrong she asked nothing just this problem is really frustration. let me see... she started to sit up and i reacted instantly and interrupted her saying no no. its fine (i cum again, for the fifth time. her slipper was pretty much glued around my cock with cum by this point) i just need to figure it out by myself mom I've almost got it. she put up her hands and gestured like she was backing off and picked up the remote instead. extending her legs towards me she crossed her ankles and stretched her feet back causing her ankles to smooth and showing the depth of her arches. before completely relaxing and causing her heels to wrinkle i ducked back down and held my breath. slowly slipping the shoe of one more small blast short range blast and a little pours out i quitely cleaned it with the hand rag but also had to use a blanket on the floor close by. her slipper was warm and damn but i had no choice but to put it back. So slowly i spend about 2 mins sliding the slipper back next to the left one just the way they were when she took them off.

about 20mins go by and she says shes heading up to room to read. with that she sits up and swings her legs down. from where I am sitting i am crouched down on the floor between a 3 seater sofa against a wall with 3 windows above it and a recliner chair that big and leather. thats my spot because i can do homework without getting to sucked in to just watching tv. but instead of my back to the tv im facing it and can see reach her slippers easily. i can see that the left one is lighter than the right one still... she slips both feet in at the same time. and stands up walking away. the weight of her body crushing down on the slipper cause the still damp slipper to squeeze out the remaining wetness. after being wiped down and sitting for 20mins it wasn't sticky like cum. why is my slipper wet she asked surprised and frustrated. did you spill something? she asked before slipping the slipper of. I could see the wetness on her sole. not shining or anything just where her soles we dry and where they just got a little wetness. uh yea, i lied, i spilled some water earlier i didn't know it got on your shoes, sorry mom. be more careful hunny you have all your school papers down there did any get wet. ahh no mom i think they are all dry maybe the text book a little. here let me see the rag. what rag i asked nervously. the one right there you used to clean up the water. i handed it to her and watched as she wiped of the bottom of her foot. it had picked up a little dust and more dirty when she took of the slipper. she wiped between each toe and did quick brushing wipes along her sole before slipping back on the slipper and heading to the kitchen to toss the rag in the laundry.before heaading upstairs, wearing the slippers... i just stared of into the distance for a while after that.

i was still kinda spooked by it all so for the next two weeks or so, I remember kinda just cumming to/in her socks more and layed off the slippers. my favorite pair were her pink long socks. they were thin and washed out but they were my favorite because she wore them often and served as a major milestone in my life
Fétichistefou

Re: Almost caught WHILE cumming in my foster moms house slip

Post by Fétichistefou »

Amazing story!

Is it possible to have some pictures of your foster mom's slippers? or even better, with a cumshot in it ^^
aflatoun

Post by aflatoun »

cool story i would love hear more about your mom feet
slipperlover91

Post by slipperlover91 »

Would love to hear more stories like this
MyFosterMomsFeet

951ECFAF-5501-4EAB-92FE-13FA3402D0F9.jpeg
Fétichistefou wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:18 am Amazing story!

Is it possible to have some pictures of your foster mom's slippers? or even better, with a cumshot in it ^^
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
izg

Re: Almost caught WHILE cumming in my foster moms house slippers

Post by izg »

Can we see her lovely painted nails and soles?
bazzaba

Post by bazzaba »

Would so love to see a pic of your cum load in them
MyFosterMomsFeet

izg wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:41 pm Can we see her lovely painted nails and soles?
Last edited by MyFosterMomsFeet on Mon Oct 04, 2021 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MyFosterMomsFeet

F513CAFF-B06D-4018-983B-570DBE58FA69.jpeg
bazzaba wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:08 pm Would so love to see a pic of your cum load in them
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
izg

Post by izg »

Ooh, what a lovely feet she has! U are lucky!
When she's watching tv with u there like in the 1st pic, u should try to ask her if she wants a message on her feet, if she agree, then u know, u can actually feel her feet while u're giving her a foot message..