New Here

For foot lovers. Footjobs, toejobs, cumming on feet. Feet in sandals count too. Stocking jobs, pantyhosejobs, nylonjobs, sockjobs. Cumming on stockings, Cumming on pantyhose, cumming on nylons, cumming on socks.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN, albers1

MyFosterMomsFeet

New Here

Post by MyFosterMomsFeet »

I've been LONG time member here under another account name. I finally decide to create another account to safely share my deep dark secrets.

I never knew my real parents but have known my foster family since age 8. They have been so good to me and changed my life. My Foster Mom divorced my foster Dad many years ago (this becomes vital in my tales to come) and my older foster sister lives out of state now. I am closest with my foster Mom i have my own aprt for school and work but visit her often and live with her when I am not doing studies.

Before I continue... Let me make clear all of that I am about to share is entirely truth. How or why? Right or wrong. I don't know.. and I don't care. If you dont like black people or mom feet stuff you many not want to read further. I don't really take pics and stuff like many of you here but hope that the detail and time I put into sharing my secrets are just as appreciated. I am artistic and creative and have tons of picture from the web of feet that look like my foster mom

I am what you say is obsessed with my moms feet. The picture in my Avatar is a VERY accurate example of what my foster mom and her feet look like. [Edit 2019: The avatar IS now her soles after one of my nightly visits] She changes her hair to brown sometimes and has calm green eyes. Not skinny but not overly weight either. She looks good for [Edit 2019: “her age.” Actual age requested to be kept private]. She is very soft spoken and wears glasses. She is simple and plain but very loving and motherly. She is a receptionist for a small local company in town since I can remember. She always paints her nails dark red, purple, green, or mostly leaves them bare. She has had one pair of house slippers in particular for almost 5 years now. Usually wearing black flats or sandals.

I confess I have been blatantly cumming on my foster moms feet, as well as in on her shoe/socks/nylons, for several years. at this point, there is a unspoken understanding between her and I. She has never acknowledged it or said anything [edit 2019: until recently] even at times when I try to get some kind of response. it all started very shyly and subtle but over time I became more obsessed and more bold and open with my actions. so there is not doubt that she knows.. it just never talk about and always ignored.
Last edited by MyFosterMomsFeet on Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:45 am, edited 4 times in total.
kiki

Re: New Here

Post by kiki »

Jolie pieds