Advice Request

For foot lovers. Footjobs, toejobs, cumming on feet. Feet in sandals count too. Stocking jobs, pantyhosejobs, nylonjobs, sockjobs. Cumming on stockings, Cumming on pantyhose, cumming on nylons, cumming on socks.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN, albers1

moby

Advice Request

Post by moby »

Hey,
I am married and have a fairly intense foot and pantthose fetish. For me, there is nothing better than a nylon footjob. Anyway, my wife indulges my foot fetish by giving me the occasional footjob (which, don't get me wrong, are pretty awesome), but downright refuses to ever wear nylons/stockings/pantyhose, etc. (We have great "regular" sex too.)

(She has given me maybe 4 such footjobs in our 12 years together, but only after having worn them to an event, etc. Now, as a stay at home mom, she never has rarely has occasion to. ..but finds then uncomfortable, anyway. So I've tried to get her to wear them to dress up for things and am usually shot down. )

She gets upset when I ask because she thinks it means I don't find her "enough. " Of course I try to explain that it is her and her amazing legs she still doesn't budge. Plus, the more I ask, the more agitated she gets. (I've probably asked 3 times in last two years. )

I'm curious if anyone else whose had this problem has resolved it successfully and wouldn't mind sharing. Something particularly compelling might be if anyone knows of an article written by a woman who initially felt the same way but came around. Alternatively, just a better way to explain things might work too.

Thanks in advance!
sandalfan1

Re: Advice Request

Post by sandalfan1 »

That sounds like a tough situation to be in. Typically I have found when women are resistant to something, there is a deeper underlying issue at hand. You need to find out what that issue is. Is there any way you can sit down and have a heart to heat talk with her? I would start off by saying that you are not asking her to wear them but rather you would like to find out how she feels about it. I had a discussion with my wife about fantasies and included some stuff like cumming in other women's shoes while she wears them. She accepted it after I explained that I loved seeing her wearing them and doing naughty things with someone else's shoes. It worked for me but it sounds like your wife is less open minded. The best way to approach it is to try and get her to open up. Remember to listen actively and engage in what she says. I would not recommend making any requests after the first conversation, just listen. See where it goes from there. Is there anything she likes that you can do more? That may help as well. Good luck and keep us posted.
moby

Post by moby »

Thanks, Sandalfan1. No doubt you are right about the underlying issue. She's always had sort of body image problems, which is a little confusing to me because I think she's hot. But I can get why people feel that way inside. I'll keep thinking.
sh03s

Post by sh03s »

sandalfan1 wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:18 pm That sounds like a tough situation to be in. Typically I have found when women are resistant to something, there is a deeper underlying issue at hand. You need to find out what that issue is. Is there any way you can sit down and have a heart to heat talk with her? I would start off by saying that you are not asking her to wear them but rather you would like to find out how she feels about it. I had a discussion with my wife about fantasies and included some stuff like cumming in other women's shoes while she wears them. She accepted it after I explained that I loved seeing her wearing them and doing naughty things with someone else's shoes. It worked for me but it sounds like your wife is less open minded. The best way to approach it is to try and get her to open up. Remember to listen actively and engage in what she says. I would not recommend making any requests after the first conversation, just listen. See where it goes from there. Is there anything she likes that you can do more? That may help as well. Good luck and keep us posted.
So what you're saying is you have stories and images of your wife in other women's shoes?
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

sh03s Yes I do, just do a search on this forum.

Any luck with opening up a conversation moby? Women get suspicious when we guys get turned on and request things they aren't comfortable with. The key is to have the conversation not during intimate time. You want to do it when you are both thinking clearly. You could first find out if she has any deep down fantasies and try to talk about those. If she does then you have an opportunity to share yours with her. That way its mutual. If she thinks that pantyhose are too uncomfortable, how about knee-highs to start with? I got my wife to share some of her fantasies with me and when I was able to meet some of them she opened right up on things that I was interested in. It has been great. Keep me in the loop on how things are going.
sh03s

Post by sh03s »

sandalfan1 wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 4:59 am sh03s Yes I do, just do a search on this forum.

Any luck with opening up a conversation moby? Women get suspicious when we guys get turned on and request things they aren't comfortable with. The key is to have the conversation not during intimate time. You want to do it when you are both thinking clearly. You could first find out if she has any deep down fantasies and try to talk about those. If she does then you have an opportunity to share yours with her. That way its mutual. If she thinks that pantyhose are too uncomfortable, how about knee-highs to start with? I got my wife to share some of her fantasies with me and when I was able to meet some of them she opened right up on things that I was interested in. It has been great. Keep me in the loop on how things are going.
Which posts which posts which posts
moby

Post by moby »

@sh03s - thanks for checking in. I can't believe it's been three years. Between then and now I've probably tried bringing it up again maybe 3 times. Last time being this spring when i suggested a compromise of her wearing knee-highs. Still a no-go. That was pretty disappointing.

For some reason, we've had a ton of sex in the past two months. A ton for us anyway. Averaging about every other day. (We're in our early 40s) This has given me the opportunity to really help her with her self image. She is skinny with small breasts and is convinced she is not attractive by society's standards. She doesn't believe men could find her attractive, but of course i think she has a great body and I'm sure i wouldn't be alone. (This forum shows the extreme differences in what dudes like in women.) Anyway, i believe she's beginning to come around to thinking that i genuinely find her attractive. Plus, we're beginning to explore certain things that she likes.

That said, I'll pick a time probably in the next few weeks. Not in the heat of the moment, but when we have some time to focus a bit. I'm hopeful these last few weeks will have helped with things.
yellowpanda8

Post by yellowpanda8 »

Winter is coming, Pantyhose nylons season. Hey Moby take your wife out for night on the town maybe. Get a hotel maybe even take her shopping for something she wants. Then she can get dressed up. I love a nylon Footjob my wife also gets annoyed as she isn’t a nylon fan. But every now and then the stars line up. Not as fun but sometimes does the trick is the nylon handjob from my wife. Or just wank one with her nylons and put them in the laundry. When questioned I would say that nylons pantyhose are a huge turn on and because they belong to her that makes it sexy and exciting. Tell her that is how you feel when she wears then and basically that is the key to your city. Ask her if there is anything that turns her on that way and if obliged go for it.

Just my 2 cents
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Make little comments during sex about her. Comment on how you like her breasts or how she bites her lip, etc. Keep it up and it will boost her confidence. If she ever dresses up make sure to notice and tell her she looks amazing. Women want to be adored and to know that they catch your eye. You need to constantly remind them that they do.