Sleeping Feet Stories

For foot lovers. Footjobs, toejobs, cumming on feet. Feet in sandals count too. Stocking jobs, pantyhosejobs, nylonjobs, sockjobs. Cumming on stockings, Cumming on pantyhose, cumming on nylons, cumming on socks.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN, albers1

Cumonshoes5

Sleeping Feet Stories

Post by Cumonshoes5 »

I'm into sleeping feet and had some experinces and I wonder if anyone has some stories about it and would share here.
Turbo boosted

Re: Sleeping Feet Stories

Post by Turbo boosted »

Hi there yes ive fucked my partners heels and feet while she was sleeping no pics yet but its so hot the thought she might wake up and catch me in the act
Cumonshoes5

Post by Cumonshoes5 »

Oo tell one time specifically
Turbo boosted

Post by Turbo boosted »

Well there was this one time i had come home. I had just bought these pink heels for myself, but my partner is half size bigger than me so i knew she wouldn't wear them, so i jokingly asked her to to strap them to my feet in which she did! This is how i broke my silence on my fetish too. So we had the best sex that night, we where lying there and she had gone to sleep, but i was still on such a high from telling her of fetish and still wearing the heels. So i put this grey pair of her shoes on whilr she slept and slowly inserted the heel up my arse and fucked my self on the heel for bout 30mins before pulling out then cumming all over her toesand shoes and was so horny id actually sucked her toes clean the licked the cum of her shoe. She has watched and even participated in fucking my arse with the heels, but doesn't know i do while there on her feet or that ive eaten my own cum of them. :)