footjob newcummer!;)

For foot lovers. Footjobs, toejobs, cumming on feet. Feet in sandals count too. Stocking jobs, pantyhosejobs, nylonjobs, sockjobs. Cumming on stockings, Cumming on pantyhose, cumming on nylons, cumming on socks.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN, albers1

evaandaxel

footjob newcummer!;)

Post by evaandaxel »

Hi all im new here. Wanted to say hi and tell little bit about myself.
My name is Eva, im cammodel and im also shooting fetish videos and one of my new favorite fetishes is footjob and foot massage. My friend suggested me to try it out on him bcause main category in which i specialize is blowjobs, i like to suck and swallow all the cum. So we tryed to shoot first video of footjob about a month or so and oh man it looked so sexy, my friend cummed all over my feet almost suddenly!:)) day or 2 after posting a vid i have received many requests about making custom fj videos:) guess im doing it right so the main point here is-i would like to know from you your favorite positions in footjobs. I want to make more footjob videos with your suggestions,feedback is really apreciated:) you can watch my vids on clips4sale, just search for "eva and axel" really hoping to make best quality vids, later also in 4k resolution Image