Tiny little no show socks anyone

For foot lovers. Footjobs, toejobs, cumming on feet. Feet in sandals count too. Stocking jobs, pantyhosejobs, nylonjobs, sockjobs. Cumming on stockings, Cumming on pantyhose, cumming on nylons, cumming on socks.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN, albers1

billfish50

Tiny little no show socks anyone

Post by billfish50 »

Hey guys, does anyone else here love tiny little no show ankle socks that barellyyyyy go around the heel? the smaller the better.

anyone here have any vids or pics they wanna trade? ive got about 10gb worth of tiny little no show socks. id be surprised if you guys had stuff I havnt seen before!

OR, rolled down socks... a medium length sock rolled down so its barely on their heel? anyone got any of that?

billfish50@rocketmail.com

thanks!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
billfish50

Re: Tiny little no show socks anyone

Post by billfish50 »

wow, really?? im the only one???
footguy1971

Post by footguy1971 »

No, you are definitely not the only one. I love cumming in my wife's and daughter's ankle socks. I wish they had socks like these ones....I might have to buy some for them, so I can cum in them!
Slider6

Post by Slider6 »

Yasss very sexy socks