late night tease

For foot lovers. Footjobs, toejobs, cumming on feet. Feet in sandals count too. Stocking jobs, pantyhosejobs, nylonjobs, sockjobs. Cumming on stockings, Cumming on pantyhose, cumming on nylons, cumming on socks.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN, albers1

konz

late night tease

Post by konz »

Hey all. My first time posting in this forum, I'm more familiar with the shoe job forum. But here goes, a little late night fun with the lady after a long day of work for her. She got to relax her feet on me while I gave her a foot massage and more 8)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Footloverb75

Re: late night tease

Post by Footloverb75 »

Wonderful that you are kind enough to let her rest her tired, sweaty feet on you like that. You’re a gentleman. :)
konz

Post by konz »

Footloverb75 wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:00 pm Wonderful that you are kind enough to let her rest her tired, sweaty feet on you like that. You’re a gentleman. :)

Yea, those were some amazing times! I even forgot about this post, been so long. Ashame it was forgotten and no feedback.

Appreciate that though.
footcore

Post by footcore »

Awesome encounter ! Thank you for sharing with us ! So beautiful and big feet ! You are a lucky man ! Keep up the good work ! And keep the pics coming if u want I love her feet !