asked a friend for a footjob.

For foot lovers. Footjobs, toejobs, cumming on feet. Feet in sandals count too. Stocking jobs, pantyhosejobs, nylonjobs, sockjobs. Cumming on stockings, Cumming on pantyhose, cumming on nylons, cumming on socks.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN, albers1

peedealer

asked a friend for a footjob.

Post by peedealer »

she took awhile maybe she was reading abt it lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Here to feed my addiction! :P~~
Mediamazter

Re: asked a friend for a footjob.

Post by Mediamazter »

:roll:

Well Done guess ya got a kick out of making yourself look like a fool..

Take it that was a no then..
peedealer

Post by peedealer »

the adrenalin and fear i had when i asked her came crashing when she gave her reply. its Heck better than beating around the bush and not getting anything across.
Here to feed my addiction! :P~~
lk132

Post by lk132 »

peedealer wrote:the adrenalin and fear i had when i asked her came crashing when she gave her reply. its Heck better than beating around the bush and not getting anything across.
Ill gladly give you a footjob?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lk132

Post by lk132 »

Ny feet
heelguy1985

Post by heelguy1985 »

Have you talked to her since? Ask if you can borrow some of her heels and flats. Maybe one day you will get that fj from her lol
Tiafain789

Post by Tiafain789 »

Takes balls asking about these things, but sadly, unless you ooze sex appeal and/or are filthy rich, the odds are pretty much stacked against you.

Anymore pictures of her btw? :)
SaraSneakers

Post by SaraSneakers »

It's really just another form of massage and stress relief. there's really nothing weird, or strange about it.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

I think if you were less blunt you may have had more success. Many women respond positively if you open up to them about your fetish in a discussion format first. When you do that you gain their confidence and build trust. This can make them more open minded. I have met very few women that don't respond positively about my fetish if I discuss it with confidence (not being ashamed of it) and don't approach them in a sexual manner first. It doesn't matter if you are looking for regular sex or the freakiest thing on the planet, if you approach them like you want to get something out of it, they willl get turned off. The other thing is that when you are discussing such an important matter, it should be done in person. Same concept as breaking up over text, it rarely works. I hope this helps you in the future. If you were only doing this to elicit a reaction then you got what you wanted.