Footjob in London?

For foot lovers. Footjobs, toejobs, cumming on feet. Feet in sandals count too. Stocking jobs, pantyhosejobs, nylonjobs, sockjobs. Cumming on stockings, Cumming on pantyhose, cumming on nylons, cumming on socks.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN, albers1

francislewis

Footjob in London?

Post by francislewis »

Hi does anyone know where you can get a decent pantyhose footjob in London? I am particularly into women in suits and heels/flats. take a look at the photo and u'll get what i mean.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
scuffshoe

Re: Footjob in London?

Post by scuffshoe »

Great photo :D Go to any red phone booth, and inside are all these cards with the girls phone numbers and what they specialize in. Pick out a leggy one, and then call and ask. It's easy, I do it all the time when I visit London. In the nicer locations of London, they are often cleaned out by someone, but go to less fancy area and there will be 100 cards in there. Have fun :D
francislewis

Re: Footjob in London?

Post by francislewis »

Please feel free to add my msn francislewis123@hotmail.co.uk and chat if we share the same fantasy!!