Showing off her sexy arches

For foot lovers. Footjobs, toejobs, cumming on feet. Feet in sandals count too. Stocking jobs, pantyhosejobs, nylonjobs, sockjobs. Cumming on stockings, Cumming on pantyhose, cumming on nylons, cumming on socks.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN, albers1

Bom

Re: Showing off her sexy arches

Post by Bom »

Those feet are amazing, I would love to have them wrapped around my cock
moby

Post by moby »

@SummerRay - Hopefully that isn't a turnoff? No way! I think shape is more important than size, and yours are awesome. Plus, it just means you have longer legs. And softness matters too, and I'll bet your feet are soft in those nylons. So soft that cumming all over them would be a life altering experience. Thank you so much for posting more photos!
feet71

Post by feet71 »

SummerRay wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 6:01 am
feet71 wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 5:00 am She is what dreams are made of. You are a lucky man. Tell her we appreciate her letting you share her gorgeous feet with us.
Your comment made my day! I couldn’t stop smiling after I read it! I tell @jmmvzg he’s a lucky man all the time! He loves showing off and sharing my feet so I’m glad you enjoy the pics! 😘
Your feet and legs are breathtakingly beautiful especially in nylons. I bet they smell and feel as good as they look. I definitely use your pics for a visual if you know what I mean. : :wink: Thanks again to your boyfriend for sharing you with all us admirers.
SummerRay

Post by SummerRay »

Bom wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:41 pm Those feet are amazing, I would love to have them wrapped around my cock
Thank you for the compliment! My feet are ACHING to be wrapped around a cock right now, but the pandemic has kept me so far away from my man’s cock for MONTHS! I’ve been practicing my footjob/heeljob skills on my dildo and coming up with a few surprises for @jmmvzg when I finally get to see him again!
moby wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:32 pm @SummerRay - Hopefully that isn't a turnoff? No way! I think shape is more important than size, and yours are awesome. Plus, it just means you have longer legs. And softness matters too, and I'll bet your feet are soft in those nylons. So soft that cumming all over them would be a life altering experience. Thank you so much for posting more photos!
I’m glad it’s not a turn off! 🙂 I’m glad you like the shape of my feet, and I definitely have long legs! I try to take good care of my feet, but even moreso now since @jmmvzg opened up to me about his foot fetish. I get regular pedicures and I let him pick the polish color each time! Then I send him pics and vids while my pretty feet are getting pampered. So my feet are really smooth, but the hose makes them even smoother to the touch! Plus, I’ve come to enjoy the nylons for a few other handy reasons on my own! 😉 The first time my man came on my hose-covered feet was pretty memorable for both of us, but you’ll have to ask him if it was truly life-altering... maybe someday he’ll tell the story on here (it’s really fucking good!) You’re more than welcome for the pics.
feet71 wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:21 pm
SummerRay wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 6:01 am
feet71 wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 5:00 am She is what dreams are made of. You are a lucky man. Tell her we appreciate her letting you share her gorgeous feet with us.
Your comment made my day! I couldn’t stop smiling after I read it! I tell @jmmvzg he’s a lucky man all the time! He loves showing off and sharing my feet so I’m glad you enjoy the pics! 😘
Your feet and legs are breathtakingly beautiful especially in nylons. I bet they smell and feel as good as they look. I definitely use your pics for a visual if you know what I mean. : :wink: Thanks again to your boyfriend for sharing you with all us admirers.
I’m glad you enjoy the nylons! I actually didn’t wear them all that much before because I’m a chucks/sneakers with no socks type of girl. But I started wearing them for @jmmvzg, and tbh, I’ve even started to develop my own hose fetish since. He’s very happy to have converted me.

I’m glad you guys are getting some enjoyment/use out of my pics! Just let me know if you boys want more! 🙂
Last edited by SummerRay on Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chuckslover

Post by chuckslover »

I love Chucks 😊
ViTr3x2

Post by ViTr3x2 »

Hot pics, do you have some more heels to show us ?
feet71

Post by feet71 »

We definitely want more!!
moby

Post by moby »

SummerRay wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:15 pm
moby wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:32 pm @SummerRay - Hopefully that isn't a turnoff? No way! I think shape is more important than size, and yours are awesome. Plus, it just means you have longer legs. And softness matters too, and I'll bet your feet are soft in those nylons. So soft that cumming all over them would be a life altering experience. Thank you so much for posting more photos!
I’m glad it’s not a turn off! 🙂 I’m glad you like the shape of my feet, and I definitely have long legs! I try to take good care of my feet, but even moreso now since @jmmvzg opened up to me about his foot fetish. I get regular pedicures and I let him pick the polish color each time! Then I send him pics and vids while my pretty feet are getting pampered. So my feet are really smooth, but the hose makes them even smoother to the touch! Plus, I’ve come to enjoy the nylons for a few other handy reasons on my own! 😉 The first time my man came on my hose-covered feet was pretty memorable for both of us, but you’ll have to ask him if it was truly life-altering... maybe someday he’ll tell the story on here (it’s really fucking good!) You’re more than welcome for the pics.
I, for one, would very much like to hear about that story! And if possible review any photographic evidence. Though, I'd settle for a re-enactment. :)
SummerRay

Post by SummerRay »

Apparently, @jmmvzg isn’t the ONLY man in my life who loves my feet as much as you boys do... My new pup, Duke, loves to cuddle up with my feet whenever he gets the chance! I’m staying at my parents for the rest of the week, but once I get back home, I’ll post some heel & Chucks pics for you guys. Feel free to throw in other requests before this weekend and I’ll do my best to get them done for you! I didn’t want to leave you all hanging, so I’m throwing in some pics of my pup cuddling up with my feet (just ignore the big bites I got from doing some yard work... 😇)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SummerRay

Post by SummerRay »

Went shopping today and found some great deals on some heels! 😁 These are just while I was trying them on. I’ll do a full fashion show with nylons and everything later when I get home! Let me know what you think! 😉 And, don’t worry, I haven’t forgotten about the request for Chucks!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.