My Wife - Shoes, Feet & lots of Cum

For foot lovers. Footjobs, toejobs, cumming on feet. Feet in sandals count too. Stocking jobs, pantyhosejobs, nylonjobs, sockjobs. Cumming on stockings, Cumming on pantyhose, cumming on nylons, cumming on socks.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN, albers1

tendice

My Wife - Shoes, Feet & lots of Cum

Post by tendice »

Hi board,

I think i've got the right area, wasn't to sure?

Anyway first time ever, so please be gentle

I like to show you some of the fun that me and my wife had. She's pretty much up for anything and know all about my fetish, so if you fancy:

Cum on feet, pantyhose, holdups, shoes, feet in shoes, pics of her feet and so on just let me know, may take a while though as we have to try and squeeze it in when the kids aren't about lol

Image :D
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Re: My Wife - Shoes, Feet & lots of Cum

Post by Wetshoe »

welcome!
pumpmaniac

Post by pumpmaniac »

Congratulation, nice feet, strong cock, big loads on sexy toes!
We would like to see more! Does she weres hot flats, pumps, peep toes? :roll:
male, 45, married, 3 children, typ "nice guy", instinctive, love woman, long toes, pointy shoes, high heels, no platforms
Evil777

Post by Evil777 »

sweet
rorschach

Post by rorschach »

Wow, nice post! & huge pics!! Awesome! definatly add more pics, especially foot pics, cum shots on her beautiful feet, toes, & feet in strappy heels! please!
The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up around their waists...and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!" And I'll whisper "No"