Vintage clogs

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

DanskoJoe

Vintage clogs

Post by DanskoJoe »

I just want to know if there are others with a fetish for vintage clogs. I love vintage clogs, mainly the ones that were popular during the seventies. Most of them were made in Sweden, but some were made in Brazil and Italy. Just the sight of a pair of clogs makes me hard.
Richie

Re: Vintage clogs

Post by Richie »

I Love Swedish Clogs. Just recently after a long time I had the pleasure to put my dick inside some clogs and cum in them
schuhtom

Post by schuhtom »

I love it too ! Look at my Clogs here: https://ibb.co/5Y7bD6Y
DanskoJoe

Post by DanskoJoe »

So many nice ones there. I have loved clogs since the mid seventies. It is the whole package that I like. It is the overall style, the shape of the soles, and the leather. If the leather is really soft, I will masturbate like wild. I love to get on top of a nice pair of clogs and hump the sh** out of them til I nut all over them. I also like to sneak off with other people's clogs and make love to them. Most of the time I return them, but I have just taken them on occasion.
Richie

Post by Richie »

When I was in high school there was a theatre group. A classmate who was a grade above me wore a pair of dark blue Swedish clogs for her role in the performance. She always wore them during rehearsals. The clogs turned me on immediately. Since we were both in our school orchestra and school choir, she reminded me of the clogs every time I saw her. Every now and then I thought about whether they were her own and how often she would wear them, or whether they were a pair of clogs from the props. In the music hall there was a door at the edge that led to a storage room. From there was another door that led out into the hallway. There were all sorts of instruments and some props from Theatre. One day I was asked to get some instruments out of the storage room. As I rummaged around, I discovered the clogs on a shelf. I immediately got a hard on. I looked around to see if I was still alone, grabbed the clogs and took a closer look. They were still as good as new. I smelled them but couldn't detect any noticeable scent. Of course, from that point on I had to think about the clogs all the time. It was already clear to me that I wanted them, which of course meant I had to steal them. I generally don't like something like that, but in this case, I thought that they belonged to the theatre group and would not be worn for future performances.

So, during a free period I went straight to the door of the storage room. After making sure no one was in the hallway, I tried to open the door. I was lucky it wasn't locked. I went in and listened. Classes were currently taking place in the music hall. I quickly crept over to the shelf, grabbed the clogs, and put them in my backpack. Then I quickly got out and went straight to the toilet. I locked myself in a cubicle, unpacked the clogs and looked at them in peace, sniffed them extensively and then I absolutely had to try them on. I was waiting for this the whole time. So, I pulled down my pants and put my hard cock in my right clogs. What an awesome feeling. I imagined my classmate in the clogs, and I unloaded violently into the shoe. Afterwards I was kind of sobered up and a bit panicked. Somehow, I didn't want the clogs anymore. So, I sneaked back into the storage room and quickly put them back on the shelf. I forgot to wipe off the right clogs. I was just about to go back for it when the school bell went, and students came out into the hallway everywhere. I could only hope that no one took a closer look at the clogs. After an hour I thought about the clogs again and got horny again and was annoyed with myself for not leaving them in the backpack. Unfortunately, when I went back to the storage, the outside door was locked. The next day we had orchestra rehearsal in the afternoon. My classmate was also there, and I imagined what it would be like if she slipped into the cum filled clogs. After rehearsal I took the opportunity. I quickly grabbed the clogs and stuffed them into my backpack. I couldn't wait to get home so I could finally pee in them as well. At home I hid them in the basement. From that point on I had as much fun with the clogs as I could. I regularly fucked them, filled them with cum and peed in them. Unfortunately, after a while the metal clips that hold the leather to the shoe rusted and at some point, the leather came loose. I thought that was a shame and with a heavy heart I threw them away. After all, they lasted almost two years.
DanskoJoe

Post by DanskoJoe »

When I was about fourteen, I went to a private school. There was an older girl who assisted the teacher in the afternoons. She was eighteen and attended highschool in the morning and helped out in the private school in the afternoons. Her name was Pauline and she had many attractive features. One thing about her that stood out was her skin. She was a black girl, and her dark skin was extremely attractive. She also wore clogs and platforms. From time to time, I would get a glimpse of her feet. The tops of her feet were rich brown and her soles were pink and very wrinkled. For some reason she seemed to take more interest in me than with the other kids in the class. One afternoon during PE, I hid up under the football bleachers to masturbate. Pauline spotted me under the bleachers and came in to join me. She sat down next to me and asked me what I was doing. I played ignorant, but she knew what I was doing. She tried to get me to admit that I was masturbating, but I avoided the issue. I was so horny I couldn't stand it. I reached over and took her right hand and began to rub her skin. She then took her hand away and put it on my dick. She slowly masturbated me through my pants. I put my hands on her hand and arm and began to rub them. Her skin was amazing. I had noticed earlier that she was wearing a pair of clogs that I really liked. I stopped rubbing her hand and arm and moved down to her feet. I laid down and began to rhythmically thrust my hips against her clogs. As I humped her clog-shod feet, I touched and felt of her feet and the leather of the clogs. I began to go wild with her feet and clogs. It didn't take me long to fill my pants with jizz. She seemed to enjoy it as much as I did.

One afternoon as we talked, I brought up a subject that I was really into. I told her that I enjoyed burning shoes. Pauline became intrigued by this activity of mine. She asked me if I wanted to burn any particular pairs of her shoes. I told her that I would love to burn the clogs that I humped that one afternoon. One afternoon during PE, Pauline and I met under the bleachers again. This day she was wearing sandals instead of the clogs. She placed her feet in my lap and I began to masturbate with them in the sandals. The feeling of her soft feet and the leather of the sandals was awesome. She then took one of the clogs out of her oversized handbag. She held the clog up and began to rub it and move it around. Then she reached back into her bag and retrieved a cigarette lighter. She struck the leather and touched the flame to the leather. She held it there for at least thirty seconds, but the leather would not catch on fire. It tighted up and turned dark, but it didn't hold a flame. Pauline said that she has another idea and told me to meet there the next day.

I met Pauline under the bleachers again and I immediately began to masturbate with her feet and sandals. She then took out some Zippo lighter fluid. She took the fluid and squirted some onto the toe of the right clog, right where the scorch mark was from the day before. She struck the lighter and touched the flame to the clog. The leather caught fire and burned steadily. As the flames danced on the surface of the leather, it began to shrink and wrinkle. The flames spread out more and intensified. The leather began to slowly crack and split open. With a slight "phoof" the fire began to burn on the inside of the clog. Flames rolled out of the clog and burned on the surface as well. The leather began to sizzle and bubble. Gradually the flames spread out and engulfed the entire leather upper. The leather split and rolled back as it burned. I brought myself to a shattering orgasm with Paulines feet. As the fire on the clog died down, Pauline did something I was not expecting. She took the lighter fluid and squirted a little onto some of the leather straps of her left sandal. She did this as the sandal was on her foot. She then lit the straps and the flames burned wildly. For two or three seconds, the sandal on her foot was in flames. She quickly put it out. There was no damage to her foot or sandal. Seeing flames dancing around on those leather straps and just above the skin of her foot was enough to make me cum again. Later that summer, we burned the sandals.