Marked a friends vans

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Peesneakers

Marked a friends vans

Post by Peesneakers »

Awhile back i posted about this but its been deleted.

A very sexy friend wore these vans all the time. They were like her every day shoes and she wore them barefoot almost every time i seen her wearing them.

I drooled over them for so long when finally i had a chance at them one night when i went into the bathroom and she had left them in there. They smelled amazing. Very stromg and such a beautiful aroma they had. The insoles were very worn and sticky. The toe prints as well. I sniffed one and came into the other then pissed into it. The very next day she was wearing them

https://www.erome.com/a/SWDOujXe
Seethegirls

Re: Marked a friends vans

Post by Seethegirls »

How about those Adidas underneath them? Totally hot tho!
Peesneakers

Post by Peesneakers »

Seethegirls wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 8:09 pm How about those Adidas underneath them? Totally hot tho!

I did. Those were just ok, not much of a scent
marushroom

Post by marushroom »

how did you piss them without her noticing
Peesneakers

Post by Peesneakers »

marushroom wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:56 am how did you piss them without her noticing
They were in the bathroom so it was pretty easy and that night she was wearing uggs i think. She probably didnt wear them until the next day or so
fixation5170

Post by fixation5170 »

I'm not a pisser but those are definitely cum worthy. I know what you mean about the sticky insole, that shit makes my balls tight lol
Fapping for flip flops. Stroking for sneakers. Beating it for boots. Jerking cock for Birkenstocks. Get it? :lol:
nikelover555

Post by nikelover555 »

you ever get at her uggs?