Story: I didn’t want these to get so smelly so fast…

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

dirtyx2022

Re: Story: I didn’t want these to get so smelly so fast…

Post by dirtyx2022 »

Wicked hot
nikefan

Post by nikefan »

Man, you are a great writer and storyteller!! Please continue this story, it is amazing. I love the barefoot worn sneakers topic, especially sneaker over nose handjob... Would be nice to have the girls wear them super loose too, just to tease their footboys with their stinky loose sneakers ;)
wetrfh

Post by wetrfh »

dont stop now!!!! lol its great love the story ..if some reebok freetyles could make an appearance that would be awesome aswell.
dirtyx2022

Post by dirtyx2022 »

Nikes are the best!! Keep going i buy my wifes and thats the only brand she has!
dirtyx2022

Post by dirtyx2022 »

She wears em sockless
Pommes27

Post by Pommes27 »

Hi everyone, thanks for the great feedback, I‘m happy that you like my story so far! I just wrote the next chapter, hope you’ll enjoy :)

Part 13:

„Hi guys, oh my god I‘m so sorry for this situation, I will do everything I can to make this right again! I called Paula a thousand times but she’s not answering her phone yet. But I will take the bus to Arenal and go to her hotel and search for her.“ Zoe blurted out as soon as she saw us, clearly upset. We met in the parking lot next to our airbnb which was in an apartment complex. „Hey Zoe, slow down, we can drive you to Arenal. Our flight leaves at 2pm, we hadn’t planned much for today anyways, we will help you search for your friend.“ I said to calm her down.

We got in the car, Mara hadn’t spoken a word since we met Zoe. „So how did this happen Zoe?“ I broke the silence while driving. „Well it’s a long story but we have at least an hour I guess so I will tell you from the beginning.“ Zoe started talking. „When you two left to go to the viewpoint and I started walking to my hotel I got really horny.“ This is starting great already, I thought to myself. This girl had no shame whatsoever in her sexuality. „I mean first of all, I thought of Mara‘s feet sweating up my new Balance shoes and Mara‘s comment about body fluids in the shoes got my mind racing. And secondly I could feel my bare feet sticking to the slightly damp and tacky insoles of the af1s. To be clear I would have never thought that I would ever enjoy worshipping my own feet. I did it yesterday for the first time to be able to describe the smell and taste to my bf on facetime. And the thought that I smelled and tasted a mix of my own and another girl‘s sweat was kinky and kinda hot. So naturally I craved to have that experience again.“

My pants started to get really tight in this moment. On top of that I started to get whiffs of foot stench. I looked in the back mirror and quickly turned around to look at Zoe‘s legs, who sat behind Mara. Zoe noticed my sudden looks. „Oh you probably start to smell my shoes now. Sorry. I didn’t even take them off, if you’re wondering. The last 3 days of constant excessive sweat infusion got them so smelly that it seeps through the mesh while they are still on my feet. It’s ridiculous. But I think my bf is gonna love it. Even more for the fact that they received a load or two yesterday I asume. At least one of the shoes was still noticeably damp this morning when I picked them up for my run and it reeked of cum, haha.“ This girl was like an open book. Mara was still silent.

„Anyways, back to the story. Where was I… Right, I was getting horny when I walked back to my hotel. Well I have to make my first confession. I know you said I should try to keep my feet from sweating as much as possible. My mind threw the promise I made out the door as soon as I got horny. I normally would have done my one hour leg and core workout in my running shoes or barefoot but the temptation to use your nikes for that was just too high. It felt so wrong but yet so right. I closed all windows of my hotel room and turned off the A/C. The chugged a bottle of water and started to work out as hard as I could. I went all out. Jumping squats, Lunges, knee raises and so on. The low angled afternoon sun was shining through my windows and turned my hotel room into a tropical greenhouse. I recorded my workout on video for my bf to watch later. I began sweating in less than 5 minutes. It was like in a sauna, drops of sweat all over my whole body. The tiles on the floor got sprinkled and I had to be careful not to slip in my own sweat. The thermostat in the room read 40C/104F. I could feel my feet soaking the insides of the nikes. They started to get squeaky from my wet feet rubbing against the heel fabric.“

„I can’t believe you did that on purpose! How could you break a promise like that? My shoes are probably totally ruined by now.“ Mara suddenly erupted. Everyone was completely silent for a moment. „I am so sorry Mara. I will make this right again ok?“ Zoe said. „How? How are you going to reverse completely soaking my nikes with your sweat? You knew I didn’t want these to get so smelly so fast!“ Mara shouted. „I know. I will tell you in a minute but first let me finish the story, ok?“ Zoe said calmly.

„Feeling the soaky nikes on my bare feet reminded me of my old pair of af1s that I’ve worn sockless to the gym in the beginning of my relationship with my bf, you know the story. It made me even hornier. As soon as I had finished my workout I facetimed my bf. I told him what I had done and started to untie my shoes in front of the camera. Meanwhile he snatched a pair of my sneakers I have at home and started masturbating and sniffing my shoes. I took a shoe of and started describing how sweaty they are and how they stink up the room. I showed the dark footprints on the insole to the camera and then I began sniffing and sucking my toes, describing in detail how it smelled and tasted. Well fast forward and we both had an orgasm. He shot a huge load in my sneakers. I had the urge to do the same to the nikes but I stopped myself in the last second and I swear I didn’t cum on them!“ Zoe sounded worried that Mara didn’t believe her. Mara just stared silently out the window. „After my shenanigans with my boy I ended the call, took a shower and made myself ready for the party evening with my friend in arenal. When I put the nikes back on to leave the room they were still wet inside. Not damp, literally wet. It felt like stepping on a wet sponge with every step. So I headed to Arenal taking the bus…“
Pommes27

Post by Pommes27 »

Part 14:

„The bus was super crowded and on top of that didn’t have an A/C, so needless to say I started sweating again. The bus ride took one and a half hours, it was torture. But eventually it was over, the feeling of fresh air on my skin was such a relief. Well everywhere except for my feet. They were feeling hot and slimey, I started sliding around on the wet insole when I started walking. Anyways I met up with my friend and her group of friends. They were already pretty drunk, having started drinking already in the morning. We headed to the Bierkönig (a big party hall where Germans meet to get wasted) and as we walked there I noticed my friend was wearing a hot outfit. She was wearing fishnets and these puma sneakers you are wearing now Mara. Somehow I was getting horny again. I wondered what my feet would smell and taste like after wearing her shoes the whole night. So I came up with a plan.

I pretended to get a blister from the nikes and asked Paula if we could switch shoes for tonight. She being drunk agreed immediately. She slipped off her shoes revealing that she was wearing no socks over her fishnets, which basically meant the same as wearing them completely sockless. She confessed that she liked this outfit so much that she had been wearing it like this for the last 3 days and nights, only taking them off for maybe 4-5 hours and then continuing partying again. So she warned me that they were quite stinky. I said I didn’t mind and handed her the nikes. She just put them on without skipping a beat and went on. I would have expected her to flinch when stepping in the wet shoe but maybe she was too drunk to care.

I put on the pumas too and compared to the nikes they weren’t nearly as sweaty but still quite warm and damp. We arrived at the Bierkönig and had a great time. I got drunk pretty fast and everything went blurry from that point. Suddenly Paula was gone and no one knew where she went. I felt that I had to stop drinking and said goodbye to the others. I walked along the crowded playa to search for Paula but I couldn’t find her. So after 30min I decided to take the bus home. I was exhausted but then I remembered that I had Paulas sneakers on my feet and I got horny again. I wondered what they smell like so first I put my finger between my foot and the shoe and pretended I‘d scratch it. I could feel the sweat on my finger. Then I subtly sniffed it. It smelled so good. But I wanted more. Next I took one shoe off to test if I could smell it while the shoe was sitting on the floor. It took a few seconds but then the smell hit me. I panicked a little as there were other people around me so I put it back on.

When I arrived at home I tried to FaceTime my boy but he seemed to be asleep. So I decided to record a video of my selfworship and masturbating. Let me tell you these pumas were something else. You would love them Finn. I can give you too some privacy later if you want to check them out, I mean if Mara is in the mood for it. Anyways that was my story. The next morning I brought the Pumas to your door and picked up my own shoes.“ Zoe finished and waited for our reaction. It took a few moments of silence until Mara said: „and?!“ „And what?“ Zoe asked. „How has this story helped me to get over the fact that you not only ruined my nikes but also gave them to a drunk chic whom you lost and who doesn’t answer her phone?“ „Oh right. Well me and my bf are so into your nikes now that we decided to offer you a new pair in return of your now ruined pair, what do you say?“ „You know that these cost more than 100€ right?“ „Yes but we both have a well paid job and we think it would be worth it.“ Zoe said. Mara thought for a second and then said „ok deal. But I need them or at least any pair for my flight home. Can I give you the nikes back in Germany?“ „Yeah totally! Then we can see each other again :) I hope you’re not mad at me anymore.“ „I mean you betrayed me but at least you made up for your mistake so I can forgive you.“ Mara said. The mood in the car completely changed from that point and the girls started babbling like they used to the last three days.

When we were almost there Zoe said: „hey I know a place where you two could have a quicky in the car. I mean you shouldn’t miss this opportunity of having these pumas, they are ripe.“ „But what will you do in the meantime?“ Mara asked „I can take a walk until you give me a call when you’re finished!“ „Babe, are you in the mood?“ Mara asked me. I just smiled and nodded.
nikefan

Post by nikefan »

This is an amazing continuation to an already fantastic story. Thanks for writing this all up, Pommes27! :D I can't wait to read the next chapters!