Converse CDG

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Sudsey

Converse CDG

Post by Sudsey »

Bagged myself and my wife some Converse CDG's last week - they arrived last night!

Catch of the Day had them on clearance, which surprised me. Managed to get 4 pairs - two pairs of hightops (for me) and two pairs of lows for the wife, a black and a white pair each - for 50% off!

Label on them was disappointing... apparently the logo can come off with too much moisture :(
Cloud700

Re: Converse CDG

Post by Cloud700 »

Ive got a couple pairs of the white ones at the moment. Really like em, you made a good purchase
Sudsey

Re: Converse CDG

Post by Sudsey »

Cloud700 wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 12:02 pm Ive got a couple pairs of the white ones at the moment. Really like em, you made a good purchase
Yeah they’ve been a favourite of mine since they came out. I just couldn’t justify $265 a pair (here in Australia). At what amounts to 50% off, they come back to normal prices, so I had to grab them!