What has your experience been with apps like Poshmark?

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

sw18

What has your experience been with apps like Poshmark?

Post by sw18 »

I just got these size 7 Reebok Princesses from a smoking hot older Latina milf! I’m convinced she knew exactly who would be buying these based on the last picture and a few comments she made during our conversations about the sale. She said she thought her ankles were sexy when she wore them without socks and would constantly catch her male highschool students staring at them. She told me she was sure I’d enjoy them! And I certainly have so far! Anyone else ever struck up a conversation with a seller about why you were buying their shoes? I’d love to hear your stories!

cylan

Re: What has your experience been with apps like Poshmark?

Post by cylan »

Hot hot hot!!! You're a very lucky guy! She guessed perfectly who she was selling her sneakers to! Plus, the Reebok Princess are incredibly sexy sneakers! There is no coincidence in all this! Almost the same story happened to me almost 20 years ago! Poshmark didn't exist, of course, but eBay did! I was very interested in a pair of... Reebok Princess!!! White with pink accents, small size (5US, 36EUR), well worn but clean. The young woman who sold them had posted several photos in which she was wearing her Reeboks. The poses and close-ups made it clear that she was catering to fetishists! I contacted her to ask a few questions about her Princess's life under the pretext of having information on their condition. She understood my little ploy and she played along by sending me some new, more suggestive photos of her feet in her lovely Princesses! We finally exchanged several emails and I won the auction. When I finally received her sneakers, I was ecstatic! I sent her an email to thank her and tell her that I was delighted with my purchase, and she wished me to enjoy her sneakers!..
For me, the Reebok Princess sneakers are among the cutest and sexiest footwear a lady can wear! But... almost ten years ago Reebok dramatically lowered manufacturing quality: until 2015, Princesses were made from very thin and very supple leather. It really looked and felt like a second skin! But since 2015, Reebok has been making these sneakers with faux leather, thick and stiff !..
sw18

Post by sw18 »

That is awesome cylan. About 20 years ago on eBay there was a lady that put a pair of very worn out Princess up for sale every week. I used to get email notifications daily anytime a new pair was listed. The first pair she put up I bought as soon as I saw them. Next week she put up another pair and I immediately bought those, too. Same thing the following week. She finally got curious and asked what I was doing with all of them. I was completely honest without going into graphic detail and it intrigued her. She was probably early 50s at the time and had been buying them for almost 20 years. She never threw any away so she amassed quite the collection. We started emailing back and forth about them and she started sending pictures of her playing tennis while wearing old pairs. I lost touch with her but she was the first person I can remember openly talking about it with. I probably bought 20 pairs from her.
leathersneakers82

Post by leathersneakers82 »

sw18 wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:46 pm I just got these size 7 Reebok Princesses from a smoking hot older Latina milf! I’m convinced she knew exactly who would be buying these based on the last picture and a few comments she made during our conversations about the sale. She said she thought her ankles were sexy when she wore them without socks and would constantly catch her male highschool students staring at them. She told me she was sure I’d enjoy them! And I certainly have so far! Anyone else ever struck up a conversation with a seller about why you were buying their shoes? I’d love to hear your stories!

I have had great success on Poshmark! I check it out multiple times daily! Nice Reeboks by the way!!! I love white leather Reeboks. Especially the white leather Classic originals!
reeboklover

Post by reeboklover »

Would you care to share said seller’s poshmark handle? I’d love to see what else she’s got!
leathersneakers82

I have only gotten a few Reebok Classics on there, but a ton of other sneakers. The two best pairs I got were a while back. I will have to do some searching. Feel free to shoot me a PM!
jd1

Post by jd1 »

I love the used marketplaces. Lower prices and a hot chick's worn them!

I keep it strictly professional tho. At first, I wouldn't dare pry just because at shipping they get my address etc. It's not anonymous. And now my account has too many good reviews, one report for creeping can get you deleted.

I'm also reselling some that were disappointing, I doubled up on, or just to make money. I had some sexy vintage dunk high's, dark blue with bright pink laces, but they hurt my feet. And with dunks being trendy again a year or so ago, I got triple what I paid for them. More than the money it's a different excitement knowing that that one girl's sneakers, that you bought and wore for a year, are now going to be worn by another girl, and she's going to be happy about it! :twisted:
sw18

Post by sw18 »

I just scored another pair from Poshmark!

leathersneakers82

Nice find!!! Like them!
lijones

Post by lijones »

It’s where I get most of my shoes and slippers. And cheap!