What has your experience been with apps like Poshmark?

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

rbk82

Re: What has your experience been with apps like Poshmark?

Post by rbk82 »

sw18 wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:46 pm I just got these size 7 Reebok Princesses from a smoking hot older Latina milf! I’m convinced she knew exactly who would be buying these based on the last picture and a few comments she made during our conversations about the sale. She said she thought her ankles were sexy when she wore them without socks and would constantly catch her male highschool students staring at them. She told me she was sure I’d enjoy them! And I certainly have so far! Anyone else ever struck up a conversation with a seller about why you were buying their shoes? I’d love to hear your stories!

omg, amazing and some of my fav things to do is browse posh and stroke for reebok classics. I love love love classic princess, leather, freestyle and club c. Please share pics of what you've done with those beautiful princess sneakers!