Me, My Wife, and Our Shoes & Boots

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shoeswap

Re: Me, My Wife, and Our Shoes & Boots

Post by shoeswap »

It is so sext seeing her in your sneakers!!!! I need t see more of that!
omegashoe

Post by omegashoe »

shoeswap wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 5:58 am It is so sext seeing her in your sneakers!!!! I need t see more of that!
I love wearing her sneakers, she loves teasing me in mine; it’s great :)
omegashoe

Post by omegashoe »

Here’s a shower session with her in my Adidas x Jeremy Scott Instinct Hi Leopard sneakers and me in my DC Pure Hi.

shoeswap

Post by shoeswap »

WOW super sexy
Airmax2324

Post by Airmax2324 »

Wow! Just awesome. I absolutely love wearing all of my sneakers and boots, including uggs barefoot all the time. Especially in the summer in high tops like Af1s or DCs. Love the wet squishy feeling. My wife knows my love of her wearing all of hers sockless too, seeing her slip her cute, soft, little feet in or out of boots or sneakers barefoot drives me crazy. Love when she makes me remove them too.
Baraja666

Post by Baraja666 »

Can you show her shoes/boots collection ?
omegashoe

Post by omegashoe »

Baraja666 wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:31 am Can you show her shoes/boots collection ?
Sorry for the absence! Here’s her shoe collection:

And here’s mine:

Our shoe sizes aren’t far off though. When we’re fucking or just hanging around the house, we will often wear each others shoes and boots to add a little bit of variety into the mix.
turk671

Post by turk671 »

omg i wish my boots weren't so big i would ask you to use mine for a spell
Net King

Post by Net King »

omegashoe wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:24 am Our shoe sizes aren’t far off though. When we’re fucking or just hanging around the house, we will often wear each others shoes and boots to add a little bit of variety into the mix.
You are lucky in two ways - 1. You can share boots and shoes 2. In your case you can purchase womens shoes for yourself!
I am a bit less lucky, my partner is just on the maximum readily obtainable womens size, and I am just a size bigger. If I buy sneakers that turn out to be a bit small, I give them to her.
omegashoe

Post by omegashoe »

Net King wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 5:17 pm
omegashoe wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:24 am Our shoe sizes aren’t far off though. When we’re fucking or just hanging around the house, we will often wear each others shoes and boots to add a little bit of variety into the mix.
You are lucky in two ways - 1. You can share boots and shoes 2. In your case you can purchase womens shoes for yourself!
I am a bit less lucky, my partner is just on the maximum readily obtainable womens size, and I am just a size bigger. If I buy sneakers that turn out to be a bit small, I give them to her.
I am quite lucky. I can fit into all of her shoes and boots, even if some of them are a bit tighter than I’d like. She can then wear all of mine, which means they’re loose, just how I like it.

She’s also wonderful about letting me explore women’s shoes and boots. I have a pair of Nike Dunk Sky Hi sneakers which will arrive next week. Can’t wait to wear them!