Wife keeps telling her friends..

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

wamisfun

Wife keeps telling her friends..

Post by wamisfun »

Over the weekend we both drank too much. Turns out she keeps telling all of her friends about me and my interest in shoes. I don’t know how to feel—betrayed but also kinda okay with it as her friends don’t react as poorly as I’d imagine. I feel like I’m being exposed and she knows it makes me feel weird when she shares with people.
Anyone have similar experience with this?
sneaker-0495

Re: Wife keeps telling her friends..

Post by sneaker-0495 »

But what did she exactly was telling her friends?

Only woman friends?
dirtyx2022

Post by dirtyx2022 »

Yea my wife did that to me to her bff i wanted to die
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

You need to tell her how it makes you feel betrayed. She obviously doesn’t know what a big deal it is to you.
dirtyx2022

Post by dirtyx2022 »

Could work in your favor grins
irishlincoln

Post by irishlincoln »

If it bothers you that she tells her friends, then just mention to her you'd prefer you all keep that private.
Perhaps your wife doesn't "get it", or she wants to see if others have the same experience with their boyfriend or husband.
I don't think she's trying to embarrass you, but communication is key in any relationship, so I'd just mention to her that you'd prefer to keep
it private because it's something you don't want others knowing about you. Be kind and I'm sure she will understand.
If it's any consolation, feet and shoe fetishes are VERY common, so it's not surprising to most people I think. I don't think most women would
think anything about it really, most women I know don't care. But again, communication is key. Just tell her how you feel. Talk about it.
justdaone

Post by justdaone »

My ex did that to me with her friends over the phone
dirtyx2022

Post by dirtyx2022 »

Does have sneakers?? Pics?
TheBLguy

Post by TheBLguy »

Yes iam not going to lie, its a horrible feeling when someone outs your kinks or fetishes, especially when you know the people they are telling, are the type of people who call us freaks and perverts etc or just kink shame in general. Maybe tell her in a polite way that its very private for you. I KNOW how this feels so i fully understand where your coming from with this matter. Best of luck 🙂
porksn

Post by porksn »

It happened to me a few years ago with my (ex) girlfriend. When I revealed my kink (girls+sneakers during sex) I asked her to keep it private but she then talked to 2 girlfriends, to get to know more about this.
They said "Uhm... it’s just a bit strange and not common as perversion but there is nothing wrong or bad, there are definitely worse or unacceptable perversions".

You have to consider this:

What other people may think wrong or negative about our kink or fetish but also about us?
When a girl wearing sneakers knows our kink/fetish what can she think when we look at her and relate to her? Especially if she’s just a friend or there’s no sexual interest?
And when we look or relate to other girls wearing sneakers?

In conclusion: our kink/fetish is not something very upsetting or worrying but may always influence ideas and relationships with other people, however it remains something private to respect our confidentiality. We decide when and to whom to reveal it.

Wamisfun, a curiosity: what did your wife’s friends say about your interest in shoes, especially in sneakers?