Wife keeps telling her friends..

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

coby

Re: Wife keeps telling her friends..

Post by coby »

your wife's friends who are the sluttiest will test you. use them for revenge against your wife and if he says something about her remind him that she started it by telling everyone everything. I put it in the ass of my girlfriend and her best friend as revenge
dirtyx2022

Post by dirtyx2022 »

I think your wife has the fetish and is lookin for playmates for ya ll
wamisfun

Post by wamisfun »

porksn wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 3:52 pm It happened to me a few years ago with my (ex) girlfriend. When I revealed my kink (girls+sneakers during sex) I asked her to keep it private but she then talked to 2 girlfriends, to get to know more about this.
They said "Uhm... it’s just a bit strange and not common as perversion but there is nothing wrong or bad, there are definitely worse or unacceptable perversions".

You have to consider this:

What other people may think wrong or negative about our kink or fetish but also about us?
When a girl wearing sneakers knows our kink/fetish what can she think when we look at her and relate to her? Especially if she’s just a friend or there’s no sexual interest?
And when we look or relate to other girls wearing sneakers?

In conclusion: our kink/fetish is not something very upsetting or worrying but may always influence ideas and relationships with other people, however it remains something private to respect our confidentiality. We decide when and to whom to reveal it.

Wamisfun, a curiosity: what did your wife’s friends say about your interest in shoes, especially in sneakers?
My wife claims to not remember the conversations she had with her friends. Nor remember to what extent they know about my interest.
My wife’s sister has asked me to buy her sneakers and I thought that was strange, but apparently she knows too.
Deez911

Post by Deez911 »

I told both my ex wives about my like of sneakers and sex, the first one told her best friend about it, talk about a low blow, but my latest ex didn't tell a soul
porksn

Post by porksn »

wamisfun wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 8:01 pm My wife claims to not remember the conversations she had with her friends. Nor remember to what extent they know about my interest.
My wife’s sister has asked me to buy her sneakers and I thought that was strange, but apparently she knows too.
wamisfun, maybe your wife talks to other people about your fetish often when she gets uninhibited drinking a lot? So she mights not remember well?

What do you tell to your wife about your sneaker fetish: do you like sneakers that are more fashionable and used by girls?
Do you have common tastes on sneakers with your wife?
Does she think you’re good to choose them?
You offered to buy her new pairs of sneakers?

What your wife’s sister says might reveal something about what they both talked about.

What other persons might think of your fetish also depends on the sexual practices you are interested in doing when she is wearing sneakers: there is a difference between submissive practices, normal sex practices and dominant practices.
wamisfun

Post by wamisfun »

Yeah I buy her new shoes all the time. Just got her more Jordan 1’s.
I guess I’m not into anything gross or super weird so maybe it’s not a huge deal to other people.
She just tells her girl friends, but they have boyfriends that I’m sure they tell and talk about me being a freak or something lol
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

Look… no one is “normal.” We all have our own little kinks and foibles. Any of those guys tell you different, they are lying.

As someone said, you never know, it could end up being a good thing.
dirtyx2022

Post by dirtyx2022 »

I said it could be a good thing :)

I buy all my wifes nikes
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

Yes, it’s was him ^^^ :)

You might find one of her friends is as kinky as you and wants playtime with you and your misses and her sneakers. :)

One can dream.
dirtyx2022

Post by dirtyx2022 »

Itd be hot