Sneaker Short Stories

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

dirtyx2022

Re: Sneaker Short Stories

Post by dirtyx2022 »

Im gonna contribute to this thread so here we go...

Steve and maddie have been together for about 5 years and maddie works out regulary. Steve has always watched her slip on her form fitting leggings top and his favorite part watching her slide into her various.pairs of Nikes tying them getting turned on but has never been able to tell her.

One day in their apartment Steves sitting on the couch beer in hand channel surfing and Maddie walks in.

"Hey babe" she says as she walks by him.tight top and.faded jeans wearing an old pair of Air.force 1s and a bag in hand.

He freezes "What did you buy baby?" Staring at her and.seeing the orange box.through the bag. His heart.races and he feels himself getting aroused.

"Oh just some new sneakers to go for runs in" she says "do u want to see?" He feels himself hardening and panting as he spaces out... "Babee?" He.snaps.back.to.reality YES!

She cutely grins Okkkay she removes the box from the bag hes breathing harder..

She leans into kiss him and.looks down.. "Babe umm you have a boner.. He blushes and says Maddie "I need to tell you something.. " She looks in his eyes and says what babe?

I have a sneaker fetish and everytime.ive seen you in your various.pairs ive wanted.to.cum.on them.or fuck.you in them and.i didnt.wanna weird.you.out then looks.away

She reaches for his head and turns.him.back to her from under his chin and stares at him

He looks back at her "What?" She slightly grins and draws her feet up on the couch and rubs her toe against.his.crotch. So do u like this rubbing.more against him. He cant help but moan she unzips his pants releasing his throbbing cock.

Hes going crazy inside and she tells him masturbate against my sneaker! He strokes furiously she runs her fingers through her hair watching and he finally.explodes and lays back on the couch her sneaker covered she drops.her leg kisses him.on the cheek and.whispers ive got a sneaker fetish and.wait.till.you see my new ones im gonna torture.the hell.out.of you.. and walks.to the kitche n

To be continued
Net King

Post by Net King »

Thanks for a lovely story. I can relate well to this sort of situation and am looking forward to the next part! A suede shoe with crepe rubber wedge sole were popular and for some reason seeing young ladies wearing them turned me on. My girlfriend (now my partner) went away for a week and when I picked her up at the bus depot she was wearing a brand new pair! I could not conceal my infatuation for them. A bit later she poked me in the crotch with them.
What do others think of this story?
dirtyx2022

Post by dirtyx2022 »

Nicee dude!!
americanguy

Post by americanguy »

These stories are all awesome, thanks for sharing - I hope to see more!

I’ve been working on some of my own, which I plan to share, just having some trouble posting so trying to get that straightened. In the meantime I’ve posted chapter one on paste.ee for you all to read. Let me know if you like it!

(To read it more easily, click the piece of paper button at the top to toggle raw text on and off)

https://paste.ee/p/TIq9z
dirtyx2022

Post by dirtyx2022 »

Wicked hot story gave me wood today!! Nikes turn me on my wife only wears them and lets me buy all her collection and cum on them occassionally
americanguy

Post by americanguy »

I’m glad you liked it! If folks like my stories I’d love to share more in the coming weeks!

Admittedly I re-wrote and then continued writing a few more chapters of Nates_sneaks’s extra credit story, but I want to let him release more of his version before I consider sharing mine!
dirtyx2022

Post by dirtyx2022 »

Alright next piece to.my.previous talee....

Steve panting on the couch looking at the ceiling maddie walks back in the room nursing a glass of water grinning
.. "well dont u want to see what i bought..."? He looks at her with a flush face and nods. She removes the orange box from the bag and opens it revealing a fresh pair of black and white 270s. Shoulda told me about ur fetish long ago... sipping her water sliding off her soaked af1s and slipping on her new pair. He watches intently... she looks at him get over here and tie em.

He gets on his knees to tie them inhaling the fresh new smell as she rubs the toe on his chest. He feels himself getting hard. She looks down and says someone likes..

He cant take it any more he gets up straddles her kissing her hard unzipping her frantically and sucking her neck.. she pushes back a little looking into his eyes

I have to go for a run and break these and maybe if your good ill let u smell them and make em messy. She pushes him offf walks to the bedroom slips into her running shorts and sports bra and her 270s.

She returns to the living room heading for the front door grinning devilishly he watches her long legs tight ass and firm c cups..

Hes panting like a dog in heat she giggles cutely see you soon my little shoe perv and walks o the front door oh and no jerking off till i say so her lips grinning at him she says....
americanguy

Post by americanguy »

americanguy wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:43 am These stories are all awesome, thanks for sharing - I hope to see more!

I’ve been working on some of my own, which I plan to share, just having some trouble posting so trying to get that straightened. In the meantime I’ve posted chapter one on paste.ee for you all to read. Let me know if you like it!

(To read it more easily, click the piece of paper button at the top to toggle raw text on and off)

https://paste.ee/p/TIq9z

What do y’all think - should I post the next chapter?
dirtyx2022

Post by dirtyx2022 »

Yessss
dirtyx2022

Post by dirtyx2022 »

God please yesss i popped to chapt 1