Celebrities in Sneakers

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

thundercat9

Re: Celebrities in Sneakers

Post by thundercat9 »

I wonder if it's the material of which they're made. So we have a pair of Kswiss ST329 all leather tennis shoes still In the box from 2002. I managed to keep these as toys and just in general. They haven't crumbled or even fallen apart. We also have my wifes Nike all white leather Musiques cheer shoes from 2006. Nike Accelerators from 2004 all blue and white. I noticed her Skechers do fall apart like the glue was really weak. But other than that still together. I wonder if it has to do with the weather, climate or how and where they're stored? I've seen Airmax OG TNs literally crumble but only in pictures. Its been the longest experiment I've ever conducted. I also plan to dissect them as well as a new identical pair. But I have noticed all brands make shoes alot cheaper. The quality just isn't their anymore.
battlebeast

Post by battlebeast »

hotasic wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:47 am web found! some pics from Koream drama
https://imgur.com/a/O687fSF
Everyone wearing Skechers! OOOO, its a dream cum true!
edwinturner

Post by edwinturner »

Sydney Sweeney in Reeboks. Lordy...
https://pixhost.to/gallery/EkhzA
cylan

Post by cylan »

thundercat9 wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 5:26 am I wonder if it's the material of which they're made. So we have a pair of Kswiss ST329 all leather tennis shoes still In the box from 2002. I managed to keep these as toys and just in general. They haven't crumbled or even fallen apart. We also have my wifes Nike all white leather Musiques cheer shoes from 2006. Nike Accelerators from 2004 all blue and white. I noticed her Skechers do fall apart like the glue was really weak. But other than that still together. I wonder if it has to do with the weather, climate or how and where they're stored? I've seen Airmax OG TNs literally crumble but only in pictures. Its been the longest experiment I've ever conducted. I also plan to dissect them as well as a new identical pair. But I have noticed all brands make shoes alot cheaper. The quality just isn't their anymore.
Certainly, the materials are in question. I always strive to keep my sneakers in great condition: I avoid mistreating them when I wear them, and I maintain them with care. Despite this, some pairs have aged very badly and have deteriorated without my being able to do anything. On the other hand, I currently still have a pair I bought in... 1990!
But I especially remember my very first pair of Reebok Freestyle (black leather, low). I had bought during the summer of 1990. A this time, Reebok used an exceptional leather: it was very thin and extremely soft. It really was like a second skin! I only wore these Reeboks in dry weather, I avoided the rain. I maintained my sneakers with good products: special upholstery glycerine soap for cleaning, and cream with avocado oil and lanolin for nourrishing. Thanks to this, after several years the leather was still impeccable. Obviously it was marked with many small folds and wrinkles, but it was still incredibly supple and soft! But after about ten years, the soles started to crack like old tires... And against that, there was no solution. This problem signed the end of life of my beloved Freestyles!..
On the other hand, I also had a pair of sneakers (Adidas "Dallas" hi), in the mid 80s, whose soles started to deteriorate after only two years!..
Finally, as I said at the beginning I still currently have a pair of sneakers that I bought in 1990! These are ultra soft leather slip-ons from french brand "TBS". They are in off-white color, and 3 or 4 years ago the soles the soles have started to turn yellow, then they started cracking. I didn't want to throw these sneakers away because the leather was still impeccable. As the soles are flat and only stitched, I replaced them with soles made in a very similar leather and now my sneakers are my slippers for the house and around!
Celebshoeman

Post by Celebshoeman »

edwinturner wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 1:05 am Sydney Sweeney in Reeboks. Lordy...
Lordy indeed, looks like she's barefoot in them too, imagine the smell once she took them off, would loved to have been there.
shoxverse

Post by shoxverse »

Aimee Mann in Converse. Hott as fuckk.

https://youtu.be/Hbb5z7nXgOw
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wamisfun

Post by wamisfun »

Heidi Klum in Supra’s
She’s got like 10 pairs
TacticalSausage

Post by TacticalSausage »

edwinturner wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 1:05 am Sydney Sweeney in Reeboks. Lordy...
I’m a Chucks man, but even if she was wearing them I wouldn’t be able to take my eyes off her tits. What a body
dirtyx2022

Post by dirtyx2022 »

Im a nike guy constantly doing this Erim Andrews and Jen Aniston holy fuck
Toniflame

Post by Toniflame »

Now see Jennifer Garner here

Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Newstalgia
Kendall Jenner's gorgeous feet in Jimmy Choo loafers