Shoedog’s waaaaay back when

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shoedog77

Shoedog’s waaaaay back when

Post by shoedog77 »

So hope everyone is doing ok in this Covid time. Shoedog is still alive and kicking and was being kinda nostalgic tonight. One amazing thing happened during the summer before I was in 8th grade. Unfortunately before people were born with cell phones in their hand. Directly across the street from me lived a girl I went to school with. We were just kids and friends from the neighborhood. Every so often she would venture over if she was bored and see what I was doing. One morning a couple of my friends and I were up at the school playing four square (yes Shoedog is really dating himself bad here!) It was mid August is Maine and hot and humid as hell. All of a sudden one of the guys hollers “Hey Jen!!” I turn around and see her walking up the hill toward us. Frizzy hair, pink top and shorts AND these:
D6CAA7BB-9173-445A-B6EB-F80F200CB043.png
B6DE3C20-0550-4CEA-BC46-C90FF0F5C9B7.png
Now it has taken me for fuckin EVER to find a pic of these specific Reeboks. Brand brand new and sockless!!! At that point that was my only focus. The sweat was running right off her and I could only imagine how hot and moist her bare feet were. Thinking quick as and adolescent would, I said the Reeboks were cool but were they too small???? I bent down and pushed on the soft white leather toe and she giggled. Let me tell you fuckin what, that leather was soooo hot and moist. I thought I was going to blow my load right there. After some talk we decided to say “fuck four square” and cool off.
Around noon, I’m playing Nintendo when there is a knock on the door. Jen. She says her and the family are headed to the lake but her dad needed help loading a boat as he had a bad back. I went over and between her and her mom and little sister and golden retriever it was absolute chaos. What are they wearing for swim suits and what are they bringing to eat. It was when I was in the entryway I noticed her new Reeboks. Now I knew I couldn’t enjoy them right then, but possibly later. So I quickly grabbed them and set them under the back steps. Cock throbbing, I went back across the street and waited for them to leave. After a couple false starts, they FINALLY drove off. I waited another 10 or 15 minutes just to be safe. I was shaking by the time I headed back over to claim those Reeboks. HOWEVER, I was totally soul crushed when I got there. Jen’s golden retriever Russ had beat me to them! His ass and tail were all I could see as he backed out from under the stairs with both Reeboks in his mouth. He knew me, but there was no way I was going to get them away from him and he gave a good long growl before settling down between the house and the wood pile. As luck would have it, we were not visible to the nosey neighbor that lived next to her, so I just decided to stay and watch. Russ gave each Reebok a good sniffing before choosing the first one. Then, with his teeth he ripped the laces out and pulled the tongue up so he could get his mouth and snout into it. He buried his face into the first Reebok and as he held it down with both paws, he licked in ecstasy. He must have slurped and licked the inside for a good solid 10 minutes and I could hear the drool sloshing more and more as he licked. When he removed his snout, it was dripping with white bubbly slobber trails. He snorted a couple times then started licking the outside before finally getting the whole toe of the Reebok in his slimy mouth. His eyes rolled into the back of his head and he chewed hungrily. The wet squeaking sounds drove me crazy! After a while, he did the same thing to the other Reebok. He growled and snorted the whole time. Eventually he walked around with them in his mouth some more before finally laying down in the grass. Well, totally out of cum and blood in my brain, I staggered home. Later that afternoon I heard a commotion next door. Jen and family had returned home from the lake and she had found what was left of her new Reeboks. Yikes! I never saw them again, but I like to think that she let him keep them for dessert :) I’ll tell you what, those were the days!

Shoedog
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Pghman72

Re: Shoedog’s waaaaay back when

Post by Pghman72 »

The pictures make me chuckle. I always see EBay or Poshmark listings for vintage '80s Reebok's. Yet the tongue has classic written on it. Bravo man👍