How do I convince my girl to give me her old sneakers?

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

thepeepster

How do I convince my girl to give me her old sneakers?

Post by thepeepster »

My girl has an old pair of gold Nike sneakers (they kinda look like Prestos) She hasn’t worn them in months and I know they’re lying somewhere in her room. I would just steal it if I was given the opportunity but I haven’t been to her house lately. I’ve been trying to persuade her a bit to give me them but to no avail. All I need is a really good and believable excuse for her to hand over the sneakers to me. Any ideas?
aok

Re: How do I convince my girl to give me her old sneakers?

Post by aok »

Tell her to leave a pair at your place in case she ever forgets her shoes.
sl77

Post by sl77 »

You’ve already asked for them? What was her reasoning for saying no?
visitor9000

Post by visitor9000 »

I don't presume to know your situation, but why do you need a believable excuse? In my experience it works better to just ask directly and avoid making up bullshit (especially if it's something you'll have to keep lying about later). The worst that can happen is they'll say no...and you're already willing to attempt theft, which has its own consequences if caught.

Shoe fetish is common and really not that unusual these days...many are still unsupportive, but it's at least not an alien concept. It's even easier if you're already dating. Probably a conversation that needs having eventually anyway - for any healthy relationship.
30, A, 34-24-36, current collection total: 100ish
thepeepster

Post by thepeepster »

sl77 wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 6:40 pm You’ve already asked for them? What was her reasoning for saying no?
I didn't really ask but moreso tried to convince her that I was going to sell them. She wasn't convinced however.
sl77

Post by sl77 »

Just ask her to not throw them away when she’s done with them. That you’d like them because they belonged to her. Sentimental reasons. Or the Hail Mary, just be honest and youll be surprised how much easier life is.i found that they’re typically pretty welcoming of the idea
SneakerMan702

Post by SneakerMan702 »

Yeah but if she does not accept your kink for her shoes your fucked because she will look at you like something less then what you are and that can be very uncomfortable to deal with. I would recomend e bay, Mercari or Poshmark to buy your shoes. Dont steal them that would be worst if she thought you stole her shoes. And you would be embarrased as hell.
VapormaxLover

Post by VapormaxLover »

Just tell her you’re going to bag up a bunch of your clothes and shoes for charity and ask if she has anything to put in? Then make mention of a few things you know she doesn’t wear, including the Nikes and say you’ll take them and drop them off when you take yours. Sounds plausible and you don’t run the risk of wrecking things with her buy stealing her stuff of her not liking the idea of shoe fetish.
Bandolinohaze

Post by Bandolinohaze »

IMHO, I would straight out ask her, then it gives you an opportunity to explain why you want them and your fetish. I have never had a situation with a S/O when I asked for old sneakers that she resisted. They all thought it was sweet, for the keepsake nature
sgtburnone

Post by sgtburnone »

I would try to bring her into the loop if i were u. Keeping all that bottled up is unhealthy. My gf when i was 19 (wife now) caught me and i was lucky shes really open minded but if she wasnt it wouldnt have worked out probably. Maybe start with foot rubs or something innocent to test the waters.