My sneakers

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Tagomago

Re: My sneakers

Post by Tagomago »

Here are some of my favourite leather cons....my boyfriend has cum in these lots. I love wearing them out the house with his cum between my toes. X
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tagomago

Post by Tagomago »

The inside...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tagomago

Post by Tagomago »

My airmax x
lovenikey

Post by lovenikey »

Woah!! 😈 hope they been getting attention too. They certainly have my attention :)
Tagomago

Post by Tagomago »

lovenikey wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 12:48 am Woah!! 😈 hope they been getting attention too. They certainly have my attention :)
And what attention would you give them? x
lovenikey

Post by lovenikey »

If I had them I would loosen up and put my dick inside and pleasure myself. Probably then unload and let my cum dry on the air bubble :-)
Tagomago

Post by Tagomago »

lovenikey wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 5:08 am If I had them I would loosen up and put my dick inside and pleasure myself. Probably then unload and let my cum dry on the air bubble :-)
That sounds very hot x wish I had a guy.near here to unload on my Nikes x
Chad96

Post by Chad96 »

I really wish I could unload my balls in your sexy nikes shoes. I'll fill them up for u to the top
prizee

Post by prizee »

what size for air max?
lovenikey

Post by lovenikey »

Tagomago wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 12:09 pm
lovenikey wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 5:08 am If I had them I would loosen up and put my dick inside and pleasure myself. Probably then unload and let my cum dry on the air bubble :-)
That sounds very hot x wish I had a guy.near here to unload on my Nikes x
Damnnn 😈👿 thats a shameee. I guess thats where fantisy comes in I guess :-)