First post, wife’s Asics

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

tretornshoe

Re: First post, wife’s Asics

Post by tretornshoe »

I would love to play with them afterwards!! I bet they feel sooooo gooood!!!
sw18

Post by sw18 »

hornyheels wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:34 pm They look great, nice and well worn, go have some more fun with them 😀
Thanks! They are enjoyed almost daily.
tretornshoe

Post by tretornshoe »

Would love to see them after they have been enjoyed!
a7aca

Post by a7aca »

Glad to see you back on the forum love the gel excite my wife enjoy it too now she has a large Asics collection together with her Nikes.
Nils14

Post by Nils14 »

sw18 wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:18 am Last night, my wife and I went to Tallahassee FL to visit some of her old friends. We all went out to eat and had drinks afterwards at a little dive bar where they all used to go when they were in college. Due to the weather, there weren’t that many people there besides us and the two other couples we were with. My wife was pretty much constantly rubbing my cock under the table with her Nike. I thought my dick was going to break it was so hard. Of course she’s just laughing and chatting away like nothing is happening. After about an hour, we say our goodbyes and catch an Uber back to our hotel. We stop at the hotel bar and have a couple more drinks and my wife gets totally trashed. (I think someone put something in her drink at the bar because she can usually handle her alcohol much better. But that’s another story.) As we are leaving, my wife says “did you tip our server?” I said “of course I did.” She pulls out $100, takes off her left shoe, puts the money in it and gives it to the bartender. He looks a little embarrassed, but he takes the money and quickly put her shoe behind the bar. She told me as we were walking back to our room that while I was in the restroom, the bartender asked her if he could drink a beer out of her shoe. I guess after being married to me, she knew what his true intentions were and decided to make his night. We got back to our room and she took the right one off and left it outside the door. We went inside and fucked for about an hour then both passed out. It was a great night!

Wow very nice i like to see her shoes and do you knew her shoes was very smelly? If its normal, i also like to drink out of her shoes *_*
sw18

Post by sw18 »

:x Well, shit. We were finally able to go to the gym today and someone stole her new Nike’s and her new Asics. They were in a locker with a combination lock on it. They took her shoes, several pairs of socks, and two pairs of yoga pants. Whoever did it also took lots of other women’s stuff from the locker room. The gym is going to review their security footage. I’m sure not a lot of people went into the building while they were closed. Never even got to have any fun with them. :x :x
girlsockfucker

Post by girlsockfucker »

Assholes
sw18

Post by sw18 »

A lot has been happening lately. Her two newest pairs of sneakers were stolen (along with several other women’s shoes) from our gym during the lockdown. But, the security cameras didn’t catch anyone breaking in. So, some lucky bastard got away with dozens of sweaty shoes/socks/clothes from our gym. Now we are left with her old Nikes and this pair of Asics. We got them from a hot 40 something Hispanic maid. As soon as my wife saw the seller, she had to have them. They are dirty, smell like sweat, and even have hair from the original owner in them. We have both enjoyed them thoroughly over the last few weeks. Last night, she left them on the bed after having worn them sockless all day. She said “don’t touch them until I get out of the shower!” Not sure what it is about this particular model of ASICS that gets us both going, but they definitely do!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tsubasafish

Post by Tsubasafish »

I love sneakersluts, they are the best fuck!
Spray cum on the asics and let her wear them next time your hard bang her pussy!
dirtyx2022

Post by dirtyx2022 »

tretornshoe wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:39 pm HOT dude!!!
Wheres the pic!