Girlfriend's Fila Disruptor

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Andyclassicbw

Girlfriend's Fila Disruptor

Post by Andyclassicbw »

Here the 2 months old Fila Disruptor of my girlfriend. She wear them without any care for several hours almost every day with socks, nylon but preferably barefeet. Inside they are really smelly, sweaty and dirty. When she take them off after a long day, his beautiful young feet are so wet, warm and have an intensive scent. She says that the disruptor are so confy inside but really hard on the sole and perfect for kicking, stomping and crushing. She will wear the Fila in this way until they're totally died...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dch001

Re: Girlfriend's Fila Disruptor

Post by dch001 »

Nice! Add some cum stains please :-)
Andyclassicbw

Post by Andyclassicbw »

dch001 wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 1:32 pm Nice! Add some cum stains please :-)
For the moment she will the cum in his mouth after an intensive blowjob ahah... I think that when the Fila are nearly to the end of life she will spit part of cum into the shoes
WAMSneak

Post by WAMSneak »

Andyclassicbw wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 3:22 pm
For the moment she will the cum in his mouth after an intensive blowjob ahah... I think that when the Fila are nearly to the end of life she will spit part of cum into the shoes
Sounds fantastic. Would she mess them up and trash them in any others ways too?
Andyclassicbw

Post by Andyclassicbw »

WAMSneak wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 9:59 am
She mess the poor disruptor wearing them barefeet for several hours per day, walking without regards in mud and dirty surfaces.She don't have any intention to care or clean them... This is how the Fila will live until they arrives at the end of life and my girlfriend take them off of his sexy feet and while the shoes are sweaty, hot nasty and smelly, she throw them without any mercy into the garbage....
WAMSneak

Post by WAMSneak »

Andyclassicbw wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 1:50 pm
WAMSneak wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 9:59 am
She mess the poor disruptor wearing them barefeet for several hours per day, walking without regards in mud and dirty surfaces.She don't have any intention to care or clean them... This is how the Fila will live until they arrives at the end of life and my girlfriend take them off of his sexy feet and while the shoes are sweaty, hot nasty and smelly, she throw them without any mercy into the garbage....
WAMSneak

Post by WAMSneak »

I love the sound of her simply treating them like crap and without a care. it'd be great if she could really finish them off when she gets bored of them. Maybe write on them or rip them up? Can you get any pics of her getting them muddy? I think this may be the most exciting pair of Disruptors around right now and there is competition lol
Andyclassicbw

Post by Andyclassicbw »

WAMSneak wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 2:51 pm I love the sound of her simply treating them like crap and without a care. it'd be great if she could really finish them off when she gets bored of them. Maybe write on them or rip them up? Can you get any pics of her getting them muddy? I think this may be the most exciting pair of Disruptors around right now and there is competition lol
Yes, usually she don't care about the condition of the shoe or boots ... If they smell or are dirty it's not a problem... Usually she wear them until they are totally died then throw them in the garbage.
Next time she walk into the mud I take some pictures. You have reason, this colorway of disruptor is really fantastic and personally
naughtyboi09

Post by naughtyboi09 »

love the hologram!
Andyclassicbw

Post by Andyclassicbw »

Hi everybody. These are the actually conditions of girlfriend's disruptor. At the moment they are his every day work shoes (she work in a bakery for 10 hours a day, imagine how much his feet will sweat inside the disruptor with the temperature) Obviously she continues to don't give at the poor Fila any type of care or attention. The smell is always stronger, inside are constantly sweaty and wet and outside they beginn to be really dirty. If she continues to wear the disruptor in this way, I think that in a few months they will be totally ended and throwed in the trash bin...
But for the moment.... Enjoy with those pics...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.