First time cumming neighbour's Nike Air Max Sequent sneakers

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Meny

Re: First time cumming neighbour's Nike Air Max Sequent sneakers

Post by Meny »

In the meantime i took another sneakers from the box for a similar trip as Nike air max sequent went on lately. This time it was a pair of Nike Air Force low.. here are some shots
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rgt

Post by rgt »

You know, I'm jealous :D
I once neeearly had the opportunity to fuck a similar small size AF-1, but just as I had grabbed them and took the second picture, I realized her parents would have FULL VIEW to the toilet door... and nearly to the shoe rack, and must have seen the flash :oops: I never took my camera back into my pocket so fast again and went upstairs!
DSCN9755-1600.jpg
DSCN9757-1600.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
royx

Post by royx »

Swapping their sneakers is fuckin brilliant! Great move mate!
Meny

Post by Meny »

royx wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:39 pm Swapping their sneakers is fuckin brilliant! Great move mate!
Yeah i feel it like that too. It was intense but worth it. I need to create a new plan, new mission.. i like that one :lol:
finfan1

Post by finfan1 »

What does the neighbor look like, and any more pictures of the stinky Nikes?
Meny

Post by Meny »

finfan1 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:17 pm What does the neighbor look like, and any more pictures of the stinky Nikes?
To be honest... i don't know.. i don't know who's living there but i imagine her being teen or young adult, slim girl. I have seen a girl like that some time ago, i think it was her.
jd1

Post by jd1 »

Holy shit that swap... The shoes are indeed in a similar state, but hot damn. That's risky. And hot. Hers are a little more busted and your gfs are definitely more yellow. You've got to get a photo of her wearing your gfs ones! That might take a while. Nice work tho, damn.

Any chance of a little shoot with the deerupts?
Meny

Post by Meny »

jd1 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:53 pm Holy shit that swap... The shoes are indeed in a similar state, but hot damn. That's risky. And hot. Hers are a little more busted and your gfs are definitely more yellow. You've got to get a photo of her wearing your gfs ones! That might take a while. Nice work tho, damn.

Any chance of a little shoot with the deerupts?
Appreciated man. I'm proud of this move :mrgreen: one of the best in my life. Deerupts will be also shot and cummed asap. This week she must be using them because they are not there. I will post them definitely then
lordviros

Post by lordviros »

Any updates?
Meny

Post by Meny »

There are updates. I have cummed her disruptors, I will post photos as soon as possible. She also started to wear superstars (which are not hers but gf's but she seems not to care at all). Will post superstars photos as well. And the last news is that I finally know who she is she is a slim around 25 y.o. young brunette girl or normal height around 170 cm. When I saw her the interest in her sneakers went up rapidly 😄 and yeah I also cummed the Calvin Klein's sneakers, will post them too