Nike air force

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

MegaFetishlover

Nike air force

Post by MegaFetishlover »

Hmm I’m kind of debating wether or not buying these. As I’m more or less into furry winter shoes and superstars/fila. They’re a size uk 3/eu 36. They look pretty beaten up though and could may be fun and they’re just going for a small cost. What you guys think? Is it a good find or not?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
NikeshoxmeHard

Re: Nike air force

Post by NikeshoxmeHard »

Yes
Meny

Post by Meny »

If they are going for a small cost , go for them. They are well worn, you won't regret.
MegaFetishlover

She says at least so that they’re well worn. Sadly been washed once but by the way they look in the picture she posted they look pretty well worn again. Let’s hope they smell hehe :D Told her that she shouldn’t stress with washing them and that I’ll pick them up later today as they are.
MegaFetishlover

Sorry guys... I think AF1s are bound for the bin... They stink of clorine.. The other pair well... Smells clorine too but she parfumed them.. Both will end up in the bin bc of that stupid «cleaning» method she has used. It was written that they had been cleaned once before but for fuck’s sake.. That shit is the worst thing ever. Stupid blonde... *insert very angry emoji here*
jd1

Post by jd1 »

Hah! That sucks. Maybe leave them to air outside for a month?
MegaFetishlover

Nah bin it is. What a shame though I mean they’re quite okay and it’s a shame to throw them out and that they’ve been destroyed by a dumb blonde...
Meny

Post by Meny »

Ah hate women who do this to sneakers. Ffs and it seemed to be a great deal
MegaFetishlover

I might clean them sometime when I’m alone but we’ll see. Just throw them in a tub filled with water and soap for a little while, then dry and see if the clorine smell is still there. The sad thing about clorine is that it’s so damn strong >:/
sneaker-0495

Post by sneaker-0495 »

I would love to have the low Af1 ;)
Last edited by sneaker-0495 on Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:06 am, edited 1 time in total.