random approaches on the streets, malls

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

peedealer

Re: random approaches on the streets, malls

Post by peedealer »

this is her. man her feet i wonder how it would be after a workout. shes brazilian. any way you think i would have a chance of getting her feet? :P i want her and her friend to cross ankles on my shoulders and let me kiss their feet :P
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Here to feed my addiction! :P~~
lordviros

Post by lordviros »

Man. I would love to have her wear my sneakers for a workout
nico0071998

Re: random approaches on the streets, malls, online

Post by nico0071998 »

peedealer wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:06 pm im currently approaching women online for shoes. this woman offered some nice ones. her feet size is 41. she called them Big feet :P
which of the 4 should i buy?
not to forget! she has jeans i want to try on infront of her only worry is there maybe someone present while im there so i didnt say much on they. how are the mom jeans. should i buy?
Mmmh thé converse low😍
peedealer

Post by peedealer »

Dude lately ive had no luck. I hardly tried to go out and carru my shoes aroumd. The converse low went down badly. And i ended up not getting them or her mom jeans. Anyway lers see this sat i may go out and try my old stuff approaching women to wear my air jordans or just omegle.
BBC7891

Post by BBC7891 »

Cant wait to see the Brazil womans stuff!
BBC7891

Post by BBC7891 »

Cant wait to see the Brazil womans stuff!
peedealer

Post by peedealer »

i met up with the girl that i met wearing those blue nikes in the parking lot and filmed. this time tho just 1 picture.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rawrer

Post by rawrer »

peedealer wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 8:51 pm i met up with the girl that i met wearing those blue nikes in the parking lot and filmed. this time tho just 1 picture.
Wow they look great on her! Hope to see the vid soon :)