The sneakers of your first fetish experience?

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

cylan

The sneakers of your first fetish experience?

Post by cylan »

Hi, there!
I create this topic because I wonder what were the sneakers of your first fetish experience!
Of course I start with my own story:

It takes place in the late 90's. At this time, my gf was a 26yo girl named Corinne. She was a skinny girl whom I used to think "small breast, small butt, small feet"! :wink:
One day I decided to tell her about my fetish for sneakers. She felt curious about this, then when we were making love I asked her to put her sneakers on. She left the bedroom and was back very soon, naked, only wearing her cute Adidas Prajna (exactly the same as on picture: baby blue smooth leather) :

I remember her shoe size: 36EUR (5US wmns). She done anything I asked her! Trampling, sneakerjob, etc... This first experience really was great because Corinne was very curious about my fetish, and she enjoyed that!
Later, each time I saw Adidas Prajna on a woman's or girl's feet on the street, I thought about this fantastic first experience!

How about you? What sneakers did you girl wear as you had your first fetish experience?
Mike-mike

Re: The sneakers of your first fetish experience?

Post by Mike-mike »

Womens Nike air max triax. Around 1996 . Sexy as hell. Also liked the new balance 802 and 803 on women
jormun

Post by jormun »

The first pair of sneakers I ever got to indulge in were Converse, Chuck Taylor All Stars, just like the ones at this link, but dark blue instead of black:
https://www.nike.com/t/converse-chuck-t ... hoe-VyKzNO
At least, I think they were proper Chucks, but it's been a long time now that I reflect on it.

They belonged to my sister's friend, who we'll call Cybil. Cybil was skinny, long brown hair, hazel eyes, nice teeth, legs to die for, cute high-arched feet with long toes and healthy nails. She was kind of an attention-whore at parties and gatherings, willing to be loud and weird to get attention or feel special. She wasn't close to my family like some of my sister's friends, but she came over every once in a while.

I was in high school, a freshman. My sister would move out just a few months later after she got a good job. Cybil had just had a pretty ugly break-up (she really picked "winners" if you know what I mean: drug dealers and two-timers being her de riguer).

She'd had those cons for years as I remember. I vaguely recall their deterioration. The seams becoming more split and frayed with time, the laces getting dirtier, and they certainly seemed to get looser. I hadn't seen her do a lot of shoeplay up to this point so I was excited when I saw her and my sister chilling in the living room with my mom.

Cybil was sitting on the couch, one shoe off, her socked foot tucked under her thigh, while she idly played with her other shoe on the floor. I was hard in seconds. For the time being, I continued on my way to the kitchen, and I really took my time making a drink and sandwich so I could enjoy the show. She wasn't very frenetic, but she did periodically cock her ankle up, rake her leg back, and let that shoe slide down to her toes. Sometimes it'd fall off, other times she bent her toes up to keep it on.

I lingered as long as I could to watch the show, but my dad would be home from work soon (the master bedroom adjoined the kitchen and mom and dad kept the door open until they went to bed or watched something for the night), so I ate a bit of my sandwich, grabbed my drink, and slunk back to room. I left the door cracked, eager to listen in on them in the living room, my heart skipping and thudding. I hoped I might get a chance with those shoes.

Then I heard mom ask Cybil if she wanted to stay the night. Cybil said yes. I felt that youthful sort of exuberance at the mere possibility of something becoming more real, more tangible. I just might get my shot, I hoped. I killed another half an hour with homework, my TV volume down to eavesdrop. Cybil walked by my room to use the bathroom: in her socked feet. "Please stay that way," I muttered to myself, crossing my fingers.

Dad cooked dinner when he got home, just a ludicrous amount of spaghetti. I didn't eat and said I'd have some later. It wasn't the sandwich, just the butterflies in my stomach. Cybil and my sister sat in the living room while they ate. Mom and dad retired to their room for the night, and I dreamed of what those sneakers must smell like.

Not long after dinner, my sister and Cybil went to my sister's room. Again, as she passed by my door, Cybil was in her socks. My sister closed her bedroom door, and I was off! I walked from my room normally (though I wanted to run). There they were and the coast was clear. I couldn't risk anything too overt, but I did approach her shoes, my heart in my ears.

The insoles were super worn, with beautiful dark foot impressions. I picked one up reverently and smelled. Worn canvas and leather, her foot sweat, and from the scent and residue I could tell she wore them barefoot with well lotioned feet. I was quick to replace the converse just as I'd found it. There would be more time for this later, after everyone had gone to sleep. When I got back to my room, I came perilously close to jerking it, but I wanted to save my load for the main event.

It would be hours before everyone fell asleep, and that was the hardest part of the night. I played Twisted Metal on Playstation, read part of a book, did anything I could think to pass the time, but it drug on so slowly. Across the hall, my sister's door opened a couple of times as the girls went to the bathroom or my sister poured them drinks from the kitchen. Each time, I remember feeling the fear of something going awry, Cybil grabbing her shoes or having to leave early or somesuch.

Fortunately, oh so fortunately, the evening passed. My sister and Cybil went to bed. Dad would've already been asleep for an hour or more by then and mom would be tucked into bed reading drowsily if not passed out. I just couldn't contain myself anymore.

I crept into the living room, carefully studied how the shoes were positioned for their later replacement (I'm sure a lot of you know what I'm talking about), and with shaking hands, carried them back to my room. On my way out, I turned the light off in the living room, just in case someone glanced in there, it would be harder to tell the shoes were gone.

I closed my bedroom door and went to town smelling and worshiping the right shoe (the bitterness of the insole was surprising and exciting in ways I didn't expect) while I experimented with fucking the left shoe, greatly enjoying the way the broken in canvas of the heel-cup yielded to my cock as I began to grind against the insole.

I came in two stages, an initial burst and then this long, lingering series of pulses. I was as deep in the shoe as I could go when I climaxed, imagining her toes, socked and bare and hosed, sliding over those dirty impressions and imprints. It was, in a word, magnificent. The amount of cum was ludicrous compared to my usual mild loads.

Back then, I didn't know if it would stain, but I figured it would. I cleaned out the inside as best as I could with toilet paper and a sock that belonged to one of my cousins that had stayed with us the previous summer (I had the full pair and that was the one I came in of the two, and no, I didn't get a shot at any of her shoes sadly).

For a while, I just appreciated the sneaker I didn't cum in. I huffed the scent, licked the insole a few more times, almost masochistically. Still, my paranoia eating at me, I decided to put them back. In the dark of the living room, aided by a single shaft of light coming from the kitchen, I replaced and positioned the converse as well as I remembered them being and scurried back to my room, high and light-headed from the whole experience.

Unable to fall asleep, I considered going back out there to grab them for another round, but I heard my sister open her door and head to the bathroom. I realized how lucky I'd had it in the first place and didn't press my luck, but oh how I wanted to.

I didn't get to see Cybil put them on in the morning, but I never heard one word about it and, knowing my sister and the company she kept, I would have if they ever suspected anything.

Sadly, in the last stretch of years, I've only gotten to be intimate with one more pair of cons. But alas, that shall be a story for another day.

*Edited for a couple of typos I caught and other nitpickyness.
Last edited by jormun on Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I make shoeplay, shoe loss, and shoe fetish art. Check my deviantart (deviantart.com/jormunartserpent) for softer core stuff and pixiv (http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=18295808) for harder stuff.
cylan

Post by cylan »

Thanks a lot, that sounds sooo hot! :wink:
Net King

Post by Net King »

Not my first one and not really sneakers, but it really got to me. Was on a bus trip and we had to get out and walk up a steep rough roadway to a lookout. Young woman leading us was wearing walking shoes with wedge sawtooth ripple soles (like Adidas Country Ripple). Seeing them was a turn on for me. But as she walked up the steep roadway, as the shoe bent the ripples would spread with the tips dragging against the rough surface making a loud rasping noise. hat really got my hormones raging.
codhed89

Post by codhed89 »

My first experience air max bws 1998 all the way up to now my first cock crushing experience was my wife with her red puma cells and the air bubble use to squeek as she walked also when I popped the air bubble she crushed it all the way down ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
lovenikey

Post by lovenikey »

Mine too is the bws. Was only 13 at secondry school. I turned down an opportunity to try on a girl in my class bws. Ever since I said no I had instant regrete. That regrete turned into desire and here I am 10 or so years later
Net King

Post by Net King »

I had another early fetish experience. My dad got these Nathan Hack sharktooth ripple sole shoes. Seeing him wearing them would make me go hard, but I was too scared to discuss it in case he thought I was insane. He would leave them near the back door but I never dared touch them. I wish now I tried them on but my feet were probably too small and at worst it would have caused amusement rather than concern. It did not occur to me at the time but my tip would have loved the feel of the ripple soles.
They wore out but he got another pair a few years later. I did borrow them a few times (when he was not around) and I found it fun and a turn on wearing them. I got my own pair a few years later andmy dick was really in love with the soles.
pb070002a.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
finfan1

Post by finfan1 »

jormun wrote: โ†‘Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:35 pm The first pair of sneakers I ever got to indulge in were Converse, Chuck Taylor All Stars, just like the ones at this link, but dark blue instead of black:
https://www.nike.com/t/converse-chuck-t ... hoe-VyKzNO
At least, I think they were proper Chucks, but it's been a long time now that I reflect on it.

They belonged to my sister's friend, who we'll call Cybil. Cybil was skinny, long brown hair, hazel eyes, nice teeth, legs to die for, cute high-arched feet with long toes and healthy nails. She was kind of an attention-whore at parties and gatherings, willing to be loud and weird to get attention or feel special. She wasn't close to my family like some of my sister's friends, but she came over every once in a while.

I was in high school, a freshman. My sister would move out just a few months later after she got a good job. Cybil had just had a pretty ugly break-up (she really picked "winners" if you know what I mean: drug dealers and two-timers being her de riguer).

She'd had those cons for years as I remember. I vaguely recall their deterioration. The seams becoming more split and frayed with time, the laces getting dirtier, and they certainly seemed to get looser. I hadn't seen her do a lot of shoeplay up to this point so I was excited when I saw her and my sister chilling in the living room with my mom.

Cybil was sitting on the couch, one shoe off, her socked foot tucked under her thigh, while she idly played with her other shoe on the floor. I was hard in seconds. For the time being, I continued on my way to the kitchen, and I really took my time making a drink and sandwich so I could enjoy the show. She wasn't very frenetic, but she did periodically cock her ankle up, rake her leg back, and let that shoe slide down to her toes. Sometimes it'd fall off, other times she bent her toes up to keep it on.

I lingered as long as I could to watch the show, but my dad would be home from work soon (the master bedroom adjoined the kitchen and mom and dad kept the door open until they went to bed or watched something for the night), so I ate a bit of my sandwich, grabbed my drink, and slunk back to room. I left the door cracked, eager to listen in on them in the living room, my heart skipping and thudding. I hoped I might get a chance with those shoes.

Then I heard mom ask Cybil if she wanted to stay the night. Cybil said yes. I felt that youthful sort of exuberance at the mere possibility of something becoming more real, more tangible. I just might get my shot, I hoped. I killed another half an hour with homework, my TV volume down to eavesdrop. Cybil walked by my room to use the bathroom: in her socked feet. "Please stay that way," I muttered to myself, crossing my fingers.

Dad cooked dinner when he got home, just a ludicrous amount of spaghetti. I didn't eat and said I'd have some later. It wasn't the sandwich, just the butterflies in my stomach. Cybil and my sister sat in the living room while they ate. Mom and dad retired to their room for the night, and I dreamed of what those sneakers must smell like.

Not long after dinner, my sister and Cybil went to my sister's room. Again, as she passed by my door, Cybil was in her socks. My sister closed her bedroom door, and I was off! I walked from my room normally (though I wanted to run). There they were and the coast was clear. I couldn't risk anything too overt, but I did approach her shoes, my heart in my ears.

The insoles were super worn, with beautiful dark foot impressions. I picked on up reverently and smelled. Worn canvas and leather, her foot sweat, and from the scent and residue I could tell she wore them barefoot with well lotioned feet. I was quick to replace the converse just as I'd found it. There would be more time for this later, after everyone had gone to sleep. When I got back to my room, I came perilously close to jerking it, but I wanted to save my load for the main event.

It would be hours before everyone fell asleep, and that was the hardest part of the night. I played Twisted Metal on Playstation, read part of a book, did anything I could think to pass the time, but it drug on so slowly. Across the hall, my sister's door opened a couple of times as the girls went to the bathroom or my sister poured them drinks from the kitchen. Each time, I remember feeling the fear of something going awry, Cybil grabbing her shoes or having to leave early or somesuch.

Fortunately, oh so fortunately, the evening passed. My sister and Cybil went to bed. Dad would've already been asleep for an hour or more by then and mom would be tucked into bed reading drowsily if not passed out. I just couldn't contain myself anymore.

I crept into the living room, carefully studied how the shoes were positioned for their later replacement (I'm sure a lot of you know what I'm talking about), and with shaking hands, carried them back to my room. On my way out, I turned the light off in the living room, just in case someone glanced in there, it would be harder to tell the shoes were gone.

I closed my bedroom door and went to town smelling and worshiping the right shoe (the bitterness of the insole was surprising and exciting in ways I didn't expect) while I experimented with fucking the left shoe, greatly enjoying the way the broken in canvas of the heel-cup yielded to my cock as I began to grind against the insole.

I came in two stages, an initial burst and then this long, lingering series of pulses. I was as deep in the shoe as I could go when I climaxed, imagining her toes, socked and bare and hosed, sliding over those dirty impressions and imprints. It was, in a word, magnificent. The amount of cum was ludicrous compared to my usual mild loads.

Back then, I didn't know if it would stain, but I figured it would. I cleaned out the inside as best as I could with toilet paper and a sock that belonged to one of my cousins that had stayed with us the previous summer (I had the full pair and that was the one I came in of the two, and no, I didn't get a shot at any of her shoes sadly).

For a while, I just appreciated the sneaker I didn't cum in. I huffed the scent, licked the insole a few more times, almost masochistically. Still, my paranoia eating at me, I decided to put them back. In the dark of the living room, aided by a single shaft of light coming from the kitchen, I replaced and positioned the converse as well as I remembered them being and scurried back to my room, high and light-headed from the whole experience.

Unable to fall asleep, I considered going back out there to grab them for another round, but I heard my sister open her door and head to the bathroom. I realized how lucky I'd had it in the first place and didn't press my luck, but oh how I wanted to.

I didn't get to see Cybil put them on in the morning, but I never heard one word about it and, knowing my sister and the company she kept, I would have if they ever suspected anything.

Sadly, in the last stretch of years, I've only gotten to be intimate with one more pair of cons. But alas, that shall be a story for another day.

*Edited for a couple of typos I caught and other nitpickyness.
Man this story is amazing! I love a good worn pair of a chucks. Once they are broken in it's like they were designed to be fucked and cummed in. Hot stuff blowing your load in sister's friends smelly chucks! I really want to hear the other story now!!
jormun

Post by jormun »

finfan1 wrote: โ†‘Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:59 pm Man this story is amazing! I love a good worn pair of a chucks. Once they are broken in it's like they were designed to be fucked and cummed in. Hot stuff blowing your load in sister's friends smelly chucks! I really want to hear the other story now!!
Thanks, finfan1! Glad you enjoyed it.
As for the other story, sadly it is a little less involved.

Short version:
There was a girl that dated three of my friends at different times (and yes, that was as drama-provoking as you might imagine). Petite, cute, short mousy brown hair usually dyed blue or green, crooked smile. We were never particularly close but she did flirt with me a couple of times (before I learned she did that with everybody).

I was staying over at my friend's house one night when she and another one of my friends showed up out of the blue. It was chill though; we watched a movie. The cons she was wearing were black, low-tops, less worn and newer all around than "Cybil's" pair. Now we were watching the movie in my friend's bedroom. She kicked off her shoes (like most of us already had), revealing plain white ankle socks with super dark dusty soles. I was into that right away.

A few of us sat on the bed. I positioned myself to lounge on my stomach, allowing me to reach down and slip my fingers in and out of her shoes on the floor, out of sight. It was tantalizing but that was all I thought I would get. I got lucky though.

My friend's mom didn't care if they others stayed the night, so that's what they ended up doing. To my surprise she and my other friend went to crash in the den downstairs, leaving their coats and shoes up in my friend's room, where I was planning to sleep anyway.

Bada bing, people turn in, bada boom, I get cozy on the floor. After my friend starts snoring, I grab her shoes and pull them under the blanket with me. There were very lightly scented and I'm pretty sure she almost never wore them bare judging from the wear. Still I enjoyed them while I had them, but I was too chicken to fuck them with friend asleep in the room.

Soooo, I went to bathroom, her shoes under my shirt. I'd have been caught dead to rights if anyone had found me that way, but nobody did. I gave them some proper attention and a real fucking in the bathroom (the canvas of the heelcup was stiffer than the last pair; nicely though, they were smaller than "Cybil's" so I really got to probe in deep when I did cum). I wanted desperately to leave the cum in them, but everybody would know it had to be me or my friend that messed with them if she noticed.

I rocked the shoe around to spread out as much of the cum as I could (my loads tend to be thin so that works for me) before I daubed up the bulk of it with toilet paper. Or so I thought. The next morning, we eat cereal in my friend's room. She and my other friend get ready to leave after. She slips her shoes on, and even though she doesn't say anything, her brow crinkles just a bit when she puts on the left one. She pulls her heel in and out a couple of times before she pushes her foot all the way in. My heart's jack hammering as I watch her.

My friend asks her if something's wrong and, to my relief, she says "No, just had trouble getting my shoe on." I saw her a couple of times after that, and all seemed well. So I don't think she suspected.
And that was the last time I got to enjoy a pair of cons.
I make shoeplay, shoe loss, and shoe fetish art. Check my deviantart (deviantart.com/jormunartserpent) for softer core stuff and pixiv (http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=18295808) for harder stuff.