Stepsie Online

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Stephanie_Stepsie

Stepsie Online

Post by Stephanie_Stepsie »

https://stepsie.tk

I would really appreciate your feedback; what's good, what's bad, what's missing, or anything like that. I do have plans to expand πŸ’‹
johnnyappleseed

Re: Stepsie Online

Post by johnnyappleseed »

Maybe tags for special details like shoecumshot, shoe fucking, handjob, busting, etc.

That way I know which ones to buy, all of the ones with cum shots on the laces :P. Seriously though, that would be tremendously helpful.
rippers

Post by rippers »

nice work... :) left side menu doesn't work in my browsers? (Think there is a menu...?)
do what you can not leave ... just do it!
Stephanie_Stepsie

rippers wrote: ↑Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:36 am nice work... :) left side menu doesn't work in my browsers? (Think there is a menu...?)

Thank you πŸ’‹
Yeah, that's been bugging me but thought I'd publish the sight now and figure that out later xxx
Stephanie_Stepsie

johnnyappleseed wrote: ↑Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:15 pm Maybe tags for special details like shoecumshot, shoe fucking, handjob, busting, etc.

That way I know which ones to buy, all of the ones with cum shots on the laces :P. Seriously though, that would be tremendously helpful.

HiyaπŸ’‹
Yeah, I'm going to do that but thought I'd just get it out there as soon as possible and tweak it afterwards x
rippers

Post by rippers »

Stephanie_Stepsie wrote: ↑Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:38 am Yeah, that's been bugging me but thought I'd publish the sight now and figure that out later xxx
Yes wordpress is horrible sometimes... :cry:
do what you can not leave ... just do it!
codhed89

Post by codhed89 »

Stephsie can i hav a request for all us shoe fetish guys would u do a pic of ur nike tns close up x
Stephanie_Stepsie

codhed89 wrote: ↑Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:09 am Stephsie can i hav a request for all us shoe fetish guys would u do a pic of ur nike tns close up x
Here you go πŸ˜‰ πŸ’‹

codhed89

Post by codhed89 »

Thanks x